𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 14

This Chapter will take place on episode 73.

By the way, what do you guys think about the design of TPM above?

Anyways, Enjoy.

_________________

3RD POV

FLASHBACK, EPISODE 7.

Inside of the Cameraman HQ, a cameraman is seen watching Titan Cameraman being created and in the works from the railing above the scientist zone, seeming to bluetooth his footage to something. A cameraman wearing a brown coat with a purple and yellow tie walks up next ot the cameraman, noticing he is sending his footage to another connection, he points to the head of the cameraman, asking what he is doing.

The cameraman transferring the footage suddenly stops and looks at the curious cameraman, reach for his tablet and pulling it up infront of him and the curious cameraman.

Once the screen of the tablet turns on, we see a scientist projectorman on the other side of th screen, showing us his face while he gives a thumbs up, he then turns the camera to face a Large projectorman who is projecting a giant image down onto the ground for all projectormen in the base to see, including the Titan Projectorman who is in the back, glad that his future colleague and him will soon be out on the battlefield.

END OF FLASHBACK

____________

Titan Projectorman POV

Me and Titan Speakerman show up to confront Gman, I fly in just in time to catch Titan Speakerman and Gman having a staredown.

I land next to Titan Speakerman is pat his shoulder, raising my fists. I'm not really focused on defeating Gman right now because to do so I need to get my katana back because its still in his neck.

I elbow hit Titan Speakerman and point to my Katana, forgetting that he cannot see so he doesn't know that I'm pointing, Gman seems to notice though.

"Fool, you aren't supposed to be here." Gman says while looking directly at me, biting the handle of my katana and pulling it out of his neck, throwing the weapon far away.

Titan Speakerman makes some speaker noises and flies up into the air, slowly flying through the air to the right while beginning to shoot at Gman, Gman activates his hologram shield and blocks all of the blasts, but I come up from the left side of Gman and punch his face from right around the shield.

Gman tanks the hit and headbutts me, I block the headbutt but fall down to the ground in the process, Gman then shoots all four lasers at Titan Speakerman, making him fall down from the sky.

It is minor but I do notice a green electricity slightly in his yellow energy output, nonethless, I get up and fly at Gman, attempting to tackle him, but he moves out of the way and I do a whole flip, landing right next to where Titan Speakerman fell.

I stand up and look at Gman who is smirking while charging his lasers, I look down and Titan Speakerman is still on the ground, so I grab his by the shirt and pull him up roughly, nows not the time to be napping.

Titan Speakerman lets out an ugly speaker sound and charges up his blasters, his core glowing red and slightly green.

Gman shoots at us, but I stand in front of Titan Speakerman, absorbing the energy of Gman's lasers and transferring it to Titan Speakerman who is now behind, having to peek from behind my arm just to see Gman.

Gman abruptly stops shooting his lasers, ending the energy transfer process.

"You are smart, but you are not smart enough." Gman says with a serious facial expression.