𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2

Updated 9/29/23, This will take place on episode 24-26.
_______________________________________

Titan Projector Man POV

Ever since the titan cameraman was injured, the toilets started to come out on top, there was dead Projectormen and Cameramen everywhere, some flushed toilets too.

But not enough to give me hope that we will win.

As I stepped on a group of skibidi toilets and threw a helicopter skibidi into a building, a large boom erupted from behind me, I then heard the "skibidi skibidi" song before getting shot in the face by a rocket.

Turns out that the toilets are getting upgrades. I turned towards the toilet and smacked it before flushing it.

After I looked around seeing all of my dead men, I flew across the landscape before landing on top of a large toilet and flushing it.

I then proceeded to destroy a couple more toilets before I started getting shot at. When I turned around, I saw a giant army of toilets with legs shooting turrets at me.

So, like any other Titan, I used my projectors to flash a blinding ray at them and then stepped on all of them like spiders.

As I was about to head over back to base, I heard a loud crash.

I turned around and saw a group of cameramen and projectormen running away from 4 large toilets with laser eyes, shooting and cutting some of my troops in half. I was so enraged that even the toilets saw it. They frowned and turned around, but before they even could, I rushed at them and stomped on them all.

The Cameramen and projectormen gave the thumbs up "👍", But before I could even react I heard another loud *BOOM* an army of skibid toilets was rushing towards us, right when we was ready to clash we heard a very nice melody that seemed to be coming from the right of us.

As I looked down the block, I saw an army of people with speakers on their heads.

*This must be the new alliance that I heard rumors about*

As they marched down the road towards the skibidi toilets, I noticed that there was Large Speakermen and also Large Projectormen standing next to them, I was suprised to see that we finally got some larger units of our race.

Once they finally made it down the street, we started crushing and flushing the skibidi toilets, it was very nice knowing that there's still hope of us winning this war, and the large speakermen where very powerful, using soundwaves to fling small...

Once they finally made it down the street, we started crushing and flushing the skibidi toilets, it was very nice knowing that there's still hope of us winning this war, and the large speakermen where very powerful, using soundwaves to fling smaller toilets.

But then something unexpected happened...

A very, very large toilet appeared out of thin air, almost like he teleported. He shot laser eyes at me but I blocked the lasers with my hand and flashed the blinding light at him, he was stunned for a couple of seconds so I used that opportunity to fly over to him and punch his face, he looked offended and shot his laser eyes into my Projector screen, I backed away obviously damaged because now I couldn't see that much and it was a blur.

Everyone else, like the large units and smaller ones, was watching the battle.

As I backed up he shot lasers at my core, but what he didn't know is that it was protected, so while he shot at it I just grabbed his neck, faced him towards me and blinded him, I then proceeded to shoot 2 arrows into his neck and then use my hands to clap his eardrums, deafening the toilet.

Before I could attempt to even lay another finger on him, another toilet came out of nowhere, and jumped on me, It could crawl fast so I had to find it before it found away to enter my body and destroy me from the inside.

After catching the creature, I grabbed it, looked at it, and it seemed to be some remote-controlled robotic toilet, so I just crushed it. When I looked up, the toilet that was there had disappeared.

After the battle I was pretty damaged, I lost 2 arrows and had a broken Projector screen, I then looked down and saw some scientist Cameramen and projectormen looked up at me, with the speakermen dancing and cameramen giving me a thumbs up.

I then heard an even louder version of the melody that the speakermen was playing while dancing, so I looked up and saw a Titan speakerman above me.

He stood next to me and grabbed my hand, which led me into getting up. He was much shorter than me, probably 30-40 meters tall. He then signaled me to follow him and started walking away, so I started walking behind him with a limp.

_______________________________________

820 words.