𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 8

Last Updated 11/4/23, This will take place through episodes 55-57, Enjoy!

________________________________________

Titan Cameraman POV

I was currently on a mission and had only one objective, "Protect the PDLT at all cost." they told me, I had known what the PDLT was since they informed me that Titan Speakerman was infected, I was getting my upgrades at the time so I didn't pay to much attention to it until it became an actual problem.

Anyways, the tank was rolling down the street with a mob of cameramen surrounding it, marching by its side, we were waiting for the titan speaker man to show up so we could save him.

Two arctic helicopter toilets had shown up from behind buildings, but the cameramen shot them down with their stun guns, which were handed out to 70% of the cameramen population.

After the Arctic helicopters were shot, they fell to the ground exploding, they continued marching until a three-headed giant jetpack bathtub with four rocket launchers blocked the way, staring at the tank ready to destroy it.

That's when I had to intervene, I jumped out from behind the buildings and charged towards the bathtub, all three of the heads gave me that same "oh shit" face, I shot the middle head in the face with my blaster, and punched the shit out of the second one on the left, then I grabbed the whole damn bathtub and slammed it into the building, killing the last head that was still alive.

I looked at the tank and cameramen surrounding it, making sure that it was fine and nothing happened to it.

Thankfully it was perfectly fine, but when I looked up into the sky, I saw the same UFO toilet that escaped from me a couple of days ago, it was shooting down our camera helicopters that dropped off our troops.

I flew up there to stop the UFO toilet from destroying more of our helicopters, by the time I reached it, four of the helicopters were already destroyed, the other one escaped however.

The UFO toilet turned around and saw me, I shot it directly in the face before it flew away and disappeared like the last time we met.

I looked back to where the PDLT was, and I saw that there was a toxic skull toilet in front of it and spat out liters of toxic waste.

I glided towards it and kicked it in its face knocking its mask off, I raised my left arm with my blaster and shot the toxic waste barrel on its back, when I shot it, the acid spilled everywhere and some even got on my jacket and blaster which set it on fire.

I had to take off my blaster and throw it onto the toxic skull toilet, killing it even more when the blaster exploded.

I looked at the tank and saw that it was completely dismantled, every cameraman near it, and inside of it was destroyed and dismantled by the acid.

I had failed my mission and had to report it to everyone, I took a screenshot and sent it to everyone's tablets, letting them know the bad news.

Time Skip, Episode 57 (Full Part).

Ninja Cameraman POV

Chaos.

All I could think of while I was watching the scene before me.

Titan Cameraman and Titan Speakerman were currently sparring, the PDLT was destroyed so Camera Titan had to take the parasite out by hand.

He lost his blaster too, so it was going to be two times harder.

Titan Cameraman picked up a broken build board piece and blocked Titan Speakerman's shots with it, before dropping the build board and punching Titan Speakerman in the face, and quickly following that punch with a backhand slap.