𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 6

Hello everyone, author here. Thank you so much for 1000 reads. I never thought this book would get so popular. Anyway, enjoy!

This will take place episode 42-47, Last Updated 10/7/23.
_______________________________________

Titan Projector Man POV

I was walking up the hill towards all of the crashing sounds, I saw a some helicopter skibidi toilets and shot them from out of the sky, they crashed down when I reached the top of the mountain, and from the area I'm standing I saw titan television man who we can now call "cinema-man" fighting a infected titan speakerman, I was going to interfere but I turned to my right and stepped forward, dodging a barrage of bullets that were aiming for my head.

I looked where the bullets came from and a skibidi toilet with six miniguns attached to it was staring at me, he shot another barrage at me but I was quickly running towards it at full speed dodging all of the bullets, I jumped over it using my jet booster and flushed the toilet.

I looked down and saw that Titan speakerman was flying away from cinema-man.

He looked at me with a -_- face and disappeared in the thick black smoke.

By the looks of it, it seemed like he was going to follow Titan speakerman, but I felt like it was a trap, so I jumped down and flew towards where Titan speakerman flew.

1 Hour Later

I was flying close behind titan speakerman, turns out cinema-man was jumped and very damaged, I grabbed titan speakerman by his foot and punched him into a couple of buildings.

Gman appeared behind me new and improved and shot my back with his now repaired lasers, so I responded by shooting a load of blasts into his face, once I got closer while still shooting at him I punched him in the face and kicked him into a couple of buildings behind him.

I rushed towards him and grabbed him by his neck, I tried to snap it, but it was too thick.

Titan speakerman jumped on my shoulders and tried to stab my screen with a knife, but I slapped the knife from out of his hand, grabbed his wrist and slammed him to the ground, g-toilet shot me in my face so I got a little carried away.

I kicked titan speakerman into a building and grabbed gman by his head, I punched him in the nose and head butted him, giving him a concussion, I grabbed one of his lasers, and broke it off and hit gman in the face with it 4 times, I slammed it on top of his head making it explode and knocking gman out.

Titan speakerman got up and started shooting at me, but I flew towards him and kicked him into the building, I grabbed his head and slammed it into a building, he tried to get his head out so I pulled it out of the building and threw him to the one behind him.

They were both knocked out, so I grabbed ., put him on my shoulder, and flew away.

While I was flying, I saw a dead toilet with its eyes and ears bolted shut.

And I saw some of the cinema-man's gear on the ground.

Suddenly I was kicked to the ground, I looked up and saw that titan speakerman had woken up, he flew towards me, and I did a maneuver making me roll back and my feet carry and throw titan speakerman behind me into a rear.

He got up and aimed his gun at me, so I charged at him and shot him in the face stunning him, I picked him up and slammed him to the ground, I followed that by grabbed him and slamming him 3 times into a building making him fly through it.

He was now lying on the ground, a little electricity coming off of his body.

I reached to pick him up, but I turned around and saw Gman flying towards me. This time, he had a whole crew of skibidi toilets.

Gman.

One swordsman malformed strider toilet.

Two of these are flying Octo Rocket launcher toilets.

Ten of these laser strider toilets.

Ten of these flying rocket launcher toilets.

They all surrounded me and sung the song before shooting there rockets and lasers at me, the malformed strider came from the back (🤨) and started slicing at my back with its swords, Gman gave me that same sinister grin that I despise, turned around and flew away.

Titan speakerman was carried away by two large skibidi toilets with claws.

I protected my head and thought of a quick plan.

I crouched down hastily while taking my katana from its Saya and precisely swung it around, cutting every skibidis heads off.

The Octo Rocket Launcher skibids shot me from the sky, but I shot them all down with my blasters, and they fell to the ground exploding.

The malformed swordsman used his four swords and stabbed me with them repeatedly.

So I took turned around and sliced its legs off, making it fall to the ground.

I stabbed it in the head and pulled the sword out of its head, I looked around, and every skibidi was dead, I put my katana back in its Saya and flew to the base.

I landed near a gas station and decided to contact HQ.

Titan Projector Man: "Calling to base, I am severely injured, and project 02 escaped with casualty 004."

Operator: "Retreat back to base. You need better repairs."

Titan Projector Man: "Affirmative."

I flew up into the sky and started flying towards the base.