10.

"No need for any more of that, you're fine." Jisoo whacked her hands in the air, a bit annoyed. She wasn't taking this man's shit, no matter how serious he sounded.

Yoon was definitely a pain in the ass, but was an even better ally, having connections seeping from the first end of the world, to the other.

There's be no point in being an ass to him, since he knew he couldn't kill us, but also wouldn't give a fuck. Once you're in his enemy zone, you're basically worthless. So the best option, is to truce. And show him, we're fine with working together.

And when that happens, oh that man turns into the biggest father figure ever, caring even more for you, than the actual trainees, the next generation of gangs. He'll take you under his wing, and you're basically bulletproof, at that point.

"Thanks Jisoo. I know you're very clever, and I won't gatekeep this right now." He continued.

"You probably know I want something. And you know, the best option for you is to agree, cause then you're safe with me." He finished blabbering.

"You want us to come back, don't you?" She guessed. Yoon was indeed right about this, Jisoo was extremely clever, having lots of leader material.

"Exactly. You know it's good for you, and it's good for us too." He lifted his fingers, with a glass of wine in his hands. That man ain't very attractive, but he sure looks dangerous.

And only one of the few people, to take off their glasses, and not look like his eyes shriveled ten times in size.

Jisoo seemed like she was thinking, with a stern expression on her face, before sighing. "Fine."

"Excellent decision." Yoon nodded. "When will you girls move in?"

Both me and Jisoo struck a glance, before Jisoo continued the conversation. "Moving in?"

"Yes, since you girls work with me now, you're moving back, just to be closer, nah?"

"Ugh...fine." She nodded, once again.

"So? Yeji and Jennie will be informed about this, they'll move in later.."

God, Yoon was quite persistent about this, which was a bit fishy... But he's a trusted man (by most people), and if Straykids are with them too, they should be safe.

"It's best if it's today." He added, once again. God, that man talks so much..won't even let Jisoo think.

"Alright, today." She nodded for the fiftieth time today.

~

Fast forward a couple of hours, me and Jisoo made about fifty journeys home and back, and it was getting quite annoying.

And of course, Stray kids were taking us this whole time, looking just as, if not more, annoyed to be doing it.

First because we were heading home to get our stuff, duh. Just as we were heading back though, Jisoo remembered her computer and files.

So then they were forced to go back to ours, a good ten-fifteen minute drive, to get Jisoo's necessities.

Then, just as we were entering YL, I remembered all my fighting gear, clothes, that I had forgotten, even my hair straightener.

Thank god Jisoo forgot her shoes, that were so fucking important to her, that I wasn't the only one holding the group back.

"God, we have to go back there again? What shit did you forget again?!" Hyunjin, who I now call, Hyu-idiot, spoke with a teasing tone.

"Don't ask Hyunjin, just drive." Chan reassured him, with a kind expression. Chan was the dad of the group, really an amazing, sweet and warm guy. Not to mention, attractive as hell, but that was every single one of them. I hate to admit it, but even Hyunjin.

"Fine. But, why the fuck not? Just tell us what it is, incase we have it at the empire. And if not, there's gotta be at least one trainee who'll have it. We'll bribe it outta them." He smirked, gripping the steering wheel.

"Hyunjin, just drive." Chan said again.

"Alright. I mean...if it's some lingerie shit, we've got the money to buy y'all that..."

"Hyunjin, that's really inappropriate.." Chan remarked.

"But seriously, is it that? Or some period shit. Those white sticks, y'all stick in your...well.." He smirked.

"Hyunjin!" Chan exclaimed.

"No, it's not either of that.." Jisoo said annoyed, but she was clearly enjoying this overly-funny conversation, in her idea at least.

"It's gear you idiot." I remarked, trying not to burst out laughing.

"Hyunjin, just drive the fuck to their house." Chan was also trying to seem professional, but was failing, almost cracking up as well.

He meant well, definitely could see how this situation could be embarrassing for us, but let's admit, it was funny to his as well, at least a tad bit.

"Aight, sorry." He put his hand up in the air, gesturing defeat, before starting to, finally drive.

God, that man is so annoying, attractive, but annoying as fuck.

Finally we got to our house, again, Jisoo and me ran up, grabbing our stuff.

"Quick, hurry up. I don't want Hyunjin to get more mad." She sighed.

I immediately stopped in my tracks, when I heard that. No fucking way she just said that.

"Girl, are you for real right now? That bitch should be mad." I yelled.

"Haeun, I get that. Trust me, I wanna beat him just as much as you do, but you gotta hold back a bit. As long as they're helping us, we gotta oblige."

Jisoo had a point, but I didn't like that. I must admit, that conversation was quite amusing, for everyone, but Hyu-idiot is still on my arch nemesis list.

I mean-how could he just say that? In front of us? If we'd be any normal girls, he'd be five slaps in, and two offended girls would be sitting in their backseat, sulking over Hyunjin's foul language.

However, we weren't weak. Instead, both me and Jisoo ran inside for our items, grabbing everything, even some stuff we didn't even need to come for.

"They have chargers there." I sighed boringly, visibly not amused by Jisoo's ideas.

"Ah, whatever. Better safe than sorry."

"Well..in that case...take mine too!"

"Alright."

Both me and her ran outside of the house, locking everything, hopefully for the last time today.

Hyunjin, or better yet, Hyu-idiot and Channie sat in the cars, Hyunjin with still that smug expression on his face, while Chan just shot a friendly smile.

Gosh, how much I'd love to just smack that grin off of Hyu-idiot's face... Chan was smiling kindly, but it was visible he was already starting to get annoyed, either from Hyunjin or us.

Probably both of them.