1.

"Haiyya! They gave you banana milk!" My very dramatic bestie Jeon Jungkook yelled at me. He adored banana milk, and hated it when he didn't get one, but someone else did.

"You want it?" I asked chuckling. I already knew he was going to snatch it and just mumble a small and silent "thank you", but I tried to be friendly anyway.

As we were walking in the gigantic hall of endless offices and training rooms, I could hear my other two besties run up to me from behind and bodysmash me to the ground.

Gosh these dumbasses. I don't even need to check who it was, since they could one be two people.

Hwang Yeji and Park Jimin.

"Haeun-ssiiiie!" Yeji yelled my name louder than a fricking megaphone. I swear this girl probably swallowed a microphone in her past life.

The significantly shorter other, just stared at me and Yeji, pretending to be offended.

I think it was because I hugged Yeji first, or because she basically didn't give me a chance to hug Jimin. But I still love him, I love all of them.

Jeon Jungkook, Park Jimin, Hwang Yeji and me all belong in our giant friend group; no one more, no one less.

We kinda became friends in a weird way...see we are mafia trainees. I know, I know, sounds very clichè, but lemme explain.

Jungkook was our latest arrival in the friend group, which means he came here 4 years ago. He's more of the savage one, who turns out to be the biggest boss of every mission, even though he was barely mentioned in the storyline before. His English isn't really that good, but he's got sick tattoos.

Jimin arrived at the same time as me. He's significantly shorter, than the average male height, but that hasn't stopped him from being handsome. I swear, girls drool over him, whenever we're at school.

Hwang Yeji was here before any of us. She's powerful, smart and very manipulative, just like her brother. He's a year older than us, so he doesn't have to attend school anymore, aside from living here.

He's the type of man who's always annoyed for no actual reason. I don't know him personally, and if he'd see me somewhere completely random he probably wouldn't recognize me either, but he's hot...hella hot.

He doesn't really play a big role in my life, aside from teasing Yeji everywhere she goes.

"What were you guys up to?" Jimin asked as he tagged in along us.

"Oh, I came to the empire for some food, and Jungkook just stole it from me." I said as I pointed to the banana milk he was drinking playfully.

He just smiled at us all with his cheeky smile, before skipping off to his room which he shared with Jimin.

"Ya! We don't have any classes today anymore, so we'll see you at dinner?" Jimin smiled at us warmly before shutting the door.

Right, me and Yeji still had to go to class... Aside from living at YL Empire and training here, we also have to attend some classes, so we don't go completely dumb. At the age of 18, we don't have to attend school anymore, but I still have to wait a couple of days till the school year's over.

"Let's hurry, the school's quite far from here." Yeji exclaimed as we ran through the giant halls of the 12th floor, that we were on right now.

[-]

"What class do you have right now?"...

"Oh, maths. I'll meet you at the fountain after, like always?" She asked, before waiting for the signal so she can run off.