3.

~two years later~

Park Haeun. Everyone who knew her, feared her. Now, she made her way on top. Her and her mafia, consisting of Yeji, Jisoo, Jennie and her, was now one of the most powerful groups.

They were still in contact with YL, since they had made them, but the girls worked as an alone group.

~~

Right now, Jennie and Yeji had left for a small business trip, abroad to America, whilst me and Jisoo were left here to watch over the mansion, in case.

Even though Jisoo noona, was the oldest, she was quite childish, like me, but in a good way! More like Yeji and Jennie, were the more responsible ones, whilst me and Jisoo were reckless babies.

"Wake up, Haeun-ssi." Jisoo threw a pillow at my dead looking body, laying in my soft bed.

"Aiyya! Waeee?"

"We have stuff to do, now c'mon."

"Aniii."

Honestly, this was probably the first ever time, Jisoo noona, was ever responsible. And I was surprised.

"Fine, fine. What's with the sudden responsibility?"

"Ah, I wanna be a good figure, now that Jennie and Yeji are away."

"Ah, alright." I yawned, as we walked downstairs, to the kitchen.

"Have some breakfast and we're leaving." She pointed to some food on the table.

"Ah, what's with the hurry? It's just a normal Wednesday. We usually have calm Wednesdays.." I stuffed my face with the yogurt, and some berries. "By the way, this is delicious!"

"Now that Jennie and Yeji are away, we have double the work to do.."

"Ah, right."

"Go with your car, as soon as you're done, alright?"

"Wait, waeee?"

"I need to leave, just take your car and come to the location I'll send you. You'll take like and hour to get ready.." She suddenly got really serious. Whatever was so important, I hate it already.

"Fine."

[-]

Jisoo had already left like half an hour ago, when I finally got into my car.

"Ha! I only took half an hour, take that Jisoo." I mumbled to myself, before turning on some music, and starting to drive.

My mood immediately improve, when I saw the weather. Ah! It's raining!

Wait, I know I sound crazy right now, but hear me out. I love it when it rains, especially when it's like a thunderstorm.

The aesthetic is just so calm, and pleasing. And I just like the way, the sky looks when it's all gray.

God, I must sound so depressed, but I don't care. I must've looked all cold, with my rich looking outfit, but I was in quite a good mood.

Finally, I drove to the destination, and exited my car. The rain had stopped in the meantime, but the clouds were still a gray and dark color, which I loved.

I walked down a street, checking the message that Jisoo noona had sent me.

"The bridge on Goh street?" That's weird. That's the most random place, that Jisoo noon could've requested to go. Well, whatever.