do what she says

There wasn't much time before you could finally go home.
There was a jingle sounding from behind you and you hear a stern voice, "there you are!" The candies hadn't yet worn down. Your eyes were crazy wide like you downed 3 cups of coffee.
"HUH?!" You twisted your body around to be faced with Sun with his arms crossed.
"YOU SHOULD BE PUT IN TIME-OUT FOR THAT!" You were practically shaking by how much energy you had.
"I'M GOING HOME!!" You threw your hands in the air dramatically. Sun grabbed your hand for inspection. You had completely forgot about the scratches and bruises you got from punching that little music man.
"How'd this happen?!" He frantically asked.
"I punched a SPIDER!!!!" You giggled and cackled. "WHY?!!" You shrugged.
Sun lifted you off the ground and ran. You didn't know where he was taking you, but boy was he fast!

You two made a stop at a place that looked like under the pizzaplex..but not exactly where you just escaped from. He placed you down in a red little area that had a curtain. You quickly pieced together that it was some type of med station.
"You need to be more careful." He scolded and wrapped your hand in bandages. You two had an odd relationship- you got annoyed with each other easily, yet were friends.
The thought of him caring for you was sweet. He was programmed for children after all!...you think.

You smiled at him and he smiled back. But the smile he had quickly turned to a stern look, "never do that again!" You nodded. You kinda regretted all of that candy..

Back home, like always, Calypso is screaming at you. You made sure to leave more food than usual before you left work so she wasn't starving.
"Hey kitty!" She purred and rubbed herself against you affectionately. You gave her a gentle pat and she licked your hand.
You were about to lay down until you recalled what happened just a few hours ago.
Do I need to talk to her? You felt a nervous bead of sweat drip from your face.
I guess I have to... Of course you weren't entirely thinking straight, so what do you do? You go up to your room and put the vr vanny mask on.
Immediately your vision is flooded with purple and green, everything looking weird.

"H-hello?" You called out in hopes that Vanny girl would hear you and tell you what she needs you to do.

"There you are!" You heard the voice, you just couldn't see her. "How can I help?" Everything seemed like a dream, but you were wide awake.
"Y/n, you must listen closely..." She began. The way she said it sounded frantic and a bit creepy.
"Some people do not belong in this world, no matter the age. You're a sweet person, y/n.." Your body shook slightly, and not only because of the candy.
"W-what are you getting at?" As you said that, she appeared from behind something in your room.
How'd she get in my house?! "I mean some people are secretly out to get you...we need to discard them!" You froze. "If you don't, we both will die. You need to get rid of the people I tell you to."
...
"What?"
"But you can't just go out like that. You need to make a disguise, y/n...he likes Bunny's, you know?" What?
"I-i'm sorry..i can't kill innocent people!" She held a digital hand to your mouth.
"You will die if you don't, you must do as you're told, y/n." You gulped and ripped off the mask, throwing it to the floor.
No no no no no no... You didn't want to die. Not by the hands of whatever this bunny girl is talking about.
Why me? Tears fell from your face, but you quickly wiped them away. No matter how scary everything was right now, you didn't know what else to do but obey her.
To do what she says...

You looked around the room, but Vanny wasn't there. She must only be able to communicate with you through the mask.
You threw yourself on your bed and cuddled your blankets and pillows.
I don't think I can go to work tomorrow... You cried out of fear some more. Your cat pranced her way in your room with her tiny pink and black spotted paws and hopped on your bed.

"Mroww?" You scratched her head and smiled through your tears. She curled herself under your arm, giving you a few licks.
"Cats are so smart." Your eyes fluttered with the caffeine candies wearing down. It was morning time, but that all-nighter was really ready to catch up with you. Your stomach even started hurting..you hadn't eaten anything either. As well as Calypso, the thought of your daycare friend comforted you quite a bit.
You fell asleep with Suns face in mind.

Where am I?
You had half eaten spaghetti on your plate and you were wearing a fancy dress/suit. You look up to see Sun on the other side of the table. To the left of you your cat was a humanoid waitress. You didn't remember how you got there, only that you were happy and flustered.

You could hear that Sun was saying something, but couldn't exactly make out what it was. He put a hand on yours and winked. You turned your head to the right to see Valerie and Monty in a table booth seemingly also on some kind of date...but for some reason Valerie was a man and Monty was a woman.

This...feels...so...wrong... You shook your head to figure out if you were dreaming or not. It looked like you were in a fancy Italian place too...

Waitress Calypso gave your table more breadsticks. Remembering your hunger, you began gulping them down.
Just as you almost ate the entire thing of bread, you felt a hand on your shoulder. Looking up, you saw...Moon? Without a word, he scooped you in his arms and ran. You could hear Sun yelling and running behind you, then you were dropped. You tell, into a hole. You wouldn't stop falling and falling until you reached the 'bottom'. It wasn't even a bottom, it was just that purple and greenish stuff you see when wearing the mask.

"You should've listened..." You hear a familiar voice call out. You felt a sharp pain in your throat, and everything went black.

You woke up gasping for air, just to see Calypso kneading at your throat with sharp claws.
That was... When you checked the time you realized you completely missed work. You were supposed to go in for a night shift, but it was already 3 am. You also had 4 missed messages from Valerie.
...
"Shit."

꧁❣٭~~~~~~~~~☽☼☾~~~~~~~~~٭꧂
1154

GUYS GUYS I SWEAR MOON WILL HAVE A BETTER ROLE SOON

Tsams picture real