sun abomination

The celestial jester robot was panicking, it started to look as if he was crying too. No tears, but he had his hands over his face, in a slouched position.
Valerie plowed into you from behind, knocking the air out of you. "OOF-"
Val was laughing behind you. She was...very unserious.

"Looks like Suns havin' a rough day." She commented.
It's a robot, it can't have rough days. You thought to yourself, confused. You just brushed it off. You knew Valerie was always the weird type, but it'll take you a minute to get used to her shenanigans again...it's been so long. (See what I did there?)
"Let's get you two introduced, shall we?" She grinned, moving in front of you, and once again dragging you out of the ballpit. My rists are gonna hurt after today. You sighed.

"No, no, please stop crying!" The robot mumbled, trying to calm the child. The overgrown fetus was sitting in front of a broken toy, making you feel a little bad...you knew what it was like to lose your favorite childhood toy. Wait- did that thing speak?
Valerie cleared her throat to get the jesters attention. It took her a second try before he raised his head to look at her. He rose to his full around 7ft height, which made you a bit nervous.
"Miss Lucero! This- this is a bad timing...actually, can you help me out here?!" He took no notice of you, he seemed quite distracted. "Yeah- you need some new pants." Valerie scrunched her face in disgust.

You bent over to get face-to-face with the crotch demon, and picked up the broken toy. The arm to a Montgomery toy was torn off, not too big of a deal.
"Hey.." You whispered calmly. "This is an easy fix." You snapped the arm to the toy back on, then handed it to the calming kid. "The kid was a dark-skinned boy with a purple Monty shirt." That must be his favorite. You guessed. "Thank you!" He hugged you, getting all his fetus germs on you. Great, now I need to shower. "Is Monty your favorite?" You asked, trying to get him to let go. He nodded joyfully.

The sun thing finally took notice to the now calm child and who calmed him. "Oh! You can't be in here, only staff and kids can be here!" He picked you up with long lanky arms, bringing you to a big brown set of doors. "Hey- let go!" You squirmed. Valerie was laughing, not surprisingly. It stopped for a moment to look back at her, it seemed quite confused. "Miss Lucero- what's so funny?" She stopped, but that grin was still on her face.
"Don't worry Sun, that's just y/n." He glared at Val, still not understanding. She caught on that she wasn't being very clear. "Remember how Fazbear has been in lots of trouble because of you?" The rays in its head shrunk and he looked nervous. "Well," she continued, "there's your new buddy!" It's rays appeared again, and so did his smile. "Oh-ho-ho!! A new friend!" He looked down at you in his arms and smiled brighter. "Well why didn't you just say that?" He chuckled.
"Can you- put me down now?" You tried pulling away from his grasp again. He glared for a moment before realizing he was still holding you, putting you down.

I wanna take a nap. "Y/n, how about you got help Sun out in P&S? (Parts and Service)" Valerie suggested.
"But- aren't you his manager or something?" You raised an eyebrow. "Well, the daycare will be closing any minute now, I'm used to covering for Sunny here! All ya need to do is help clean him off." Great. Now I have to take care of a cat AND a robot. Sun seemed to like that idea, probably to get to know his new friend better. You on the other hand didn't care to know him at all.
"I am your manager, y/n." Damn, she's got a point. "Finnneeee." You gave up, walking out the big brown doors. Wait- I DIDN'T HAVE TO GO DOWN THAT SLIDE.

"So...where exactly is P&S?" How did Val expect you to know these things already?! "Oh, the quickest way is from the glamrocks' stage. Just follow me." Am I seriously having a conversation with a robot?
It was pretty quiet the rest of the time. People were clearing out of the pizzaplex- wait, what are your work hours? Shit. You pulled out your phone to call Valerie.