crimson dreams

[Quick A/N: ignore how unserious the last part was...also, this'll be the last warning I'm gonna give for gore. I've already given a CW for that in both the description and the beginning A/N]
꧁❣٭~~~~~~~~~☽☼☾~~~~~~~~~٭❣꧂

You were in the Pizzaplex, the usual neon lights were off, which was odd. You were making your way to the daycare, this time you didn't need a map.
There was a deafening silence among the entire Pizzaplex, not a single person around. It was still pretty hard to see. You shuddered, continuing on the path.
You tripped, falling face first into the hard ground. "Ah-!" You held your now bleeding nose painfully. You got up and twirled around to see what had made you trip. It was a severed security bot, ripped into pieces. The sight was horrifying in the dark...whats going on? You asked yourself, like there was just gonna magically be an answer.

You continued on your walk. It was still so quiet, you were confused and pretty scared. Maybe Sun will know what's happening here. You hoped with every inch of your body.

When you reached the large brown daycare doors, you noticed the lights were off in there too. You gently opened the doors, peaking your head inside. There, you saw the most horrifying sight...
There it was, the moon character that you were warned about. His teeth appeared sharpened, he had claws like daggers. He was ripping into the arm of a boy that seemed to be in his late teens. The boy screamed loud enough to burst anyone's eardrums. You took a wild guess that the moon jesters name was 'Moon' since Sun was, well 'Sun'.

Moon seemed irritated by the piercing screams. He fastened his claws around the boys jaw, slowly tearing it off. You were frozen still, absolutely terrified as you watched the flesh and skin being ripped from him. Moon then took his free hand and started to claw at the boys chest. He ripped a hole in it, putting his entire hand in there. He pulled his heart out very slowly. You watched as the gargled screams of the teen faded into nothing. With the heart fully in his hand, he squeezed it tightly until it exploded. Blood sprayed every where, it even managed to reach you.

You let out a quick scream, but covered your mouth in hopes he didn't hear you. Your brain was telling you to run, yet your body wouldn't move. Moon stopped and threw his head up and back so he could see you. Tears poured out of your eyes, you didn't know what to do.

"Ah, y/n~" he whispered in a raspy, sadistic voice. "Finally come to meet me? You know...I've heard you've been staying up past your bedtime~ you must be PUNISHED."
With that, he got up and started racing towards you. You hurried away from the daycare entrance, running as fast as your weak human legs could take you.

"I always loved a good chase!" This thing was so close to you, yet you didn't stop, even when your legs were telling you it was the end. "PLEASE!" You shouted back to Moon, hoping your pleading would make him consider giving you mercy. Your anxiety made you want to puke.
You took a look back at him, making you trip over yet another severed security bot. You sobbed when you felt a claw dig into your ankle. You were terrified. He dragged you closer, pushing you over on your back. He pinned you to the floor. You couldn't think straight, even the tears in your eyes and the darkness of the Mega Pizzaplex prevented you from seeing.

You blinked away drops of tears, allowing you to see what was in front of you. There was blood literally everywhere. He had the red liquid on his arms, pants, face, anywhere you can imagine. (Almost anywhere at least.) He had crimson red eyes to match the metal smelling blood smeared everywhere.

"Boo!" He let out a deep raspy chuckle as a response to your fear. I shouldn't have taken this job...
Moon raised a hand above your head, then whispered the words, "goodnight~" his hand went down on your face, and everything went black.