ITS A FURRY

In the morning, when you woke up, your back was hurting quite a bit. I should've just took Roxy's couch. You thought to yourself.

When you got home, you made sure to shower and wash the clothes you were already wearing. I know I said his room didn't smell like shit, but it was DEFINITELY musty.
Calypso wouldn't leave your side from the moment you got home. "Did you miss me, kitty?" You muttered in a baby voice to your cat. She gave you a meow in response, her calico fur rubbing against your black pair of pants.

Once you finished feeding her a nice can of chicken flavoured food, you noticed a new text from Val.

'Come back to the Plex when you're done showering so you can legally work here'

Oh yeah, I forgot about the contract.

You made it back to the mpp (Mega Pizzaplex) at about 13 minutes. Since it was still early, there weren't as many people there. You thanked the Fazbear gods that you could get a parking space.
Like always, the neon lights blinded you once you opened the door. I actually have no idea where I'm going. It's like the Fazbear gods could read your mind, 'cause as you kept walking, a robot similar to the security bots you encountered last night popped up in front of you, waving a map.

"Take a map. Please take a map" you aggressively pushed it away and grabbed the map.
You looked over it for a good minute, then spotted a little drawing of Sun in that same style as the 'Sunnydrop' candy poster. You weren't far from the daycare.

So, just go up these stairs...take a right... After following these steps, you were faced with the familiar "Superstar Daycare Pickup" sign. You followed the large hallway, eventually entering the daycare and theater area. When you were near the slide, you looked down and saw there were a bunch of fetuses scattered in the daycare. I'm just gonna take the big doors.
Thankfully, the security bots weren't in the hallway anymore, so it gave you an easy pathway to the stairs.

You were faced with big brown doors, the same ones you exited out of last night on your way to the theater. You tugged it open, revealing a couple dozen screaming kids. Sun was busy with a group of toddlers doing arts and crafts. When you came closer, you could hear him scolding them on why they shouldn't mix the paint.
You also noticed he was no longer wearing the star pants. He had on his usual red and yellow striped pants that had puke all over it yesterday.

"Hey, Sun?" He turned around to face you, a little surprised that you were here.
"Friend! Nice to see ya again." He hopped from foot-to-foot, causing the bells on his shoes to jingle.
"Have you seen Valerie? She's supposed to be here...I think." He put a finger to what would be his chin, tapping his foot on the floor in thought.
"That's right! She's fixing up Freddy before the glamrocks' show." Figures.
"Also! She told me the contract is on the security desk rightttt over there." He pointed a long metal finger to a curved desk with computers on it. Your eyes went to the toddlers taste testing the paints. "Uhm...Sun..." He followed your eyes, then squealed fearfully when he realized he just left overgrown sperm cells unattended with paint.
"NO FRIENDS! NOOOOO!!! THAT IS NOT- STOP, THAT IS NOT FOOD!"

You made your way to the desk. There, was a piece of paper with lines and lines of words. You skimmed through it, then signed your name. Should I read this more thoroughly? Eh, I should be finnneee... Tsk tsk tsk...Not smart, y/n.
You set the signed contract aside,  sitting yourself in the black rolly chair.
This job is gonna be eaaaasy. Wait, what are my work hours again? You picked the contract back up, remembering there were numbers just above where you put your first and last name. 7:30 am to 9:30??? THAT'S BRUTAL...but the pay looks nice. Valerie would tell you when your breaks are. You hoped for at least 3 or 4 with this schedule.