forced sleepover

"Hey, Sun-"
Sun turned his head to face Valerie.

"Can we take over your room tonight? Little y/n is sleeepyy." WHAT DID SHE JUST CALL ME???

Sun bursted with excitement at the question, only one thing racing in his mind: SLEEPOVER WITH HIS NEW FRIEND!!!
He began to bounce up and down, giggling.

"OH YES! A SLEEEEEPOVER!!! WE CAN- WE CAN HAVE A PUPPET SHOW, DO YOU GUYS WANT A PUPPET SHOW?!?" You began to get a headache.
Is he seriously this loud every single second...?
"Okay, calm yourself," Valerie put a hand on his shoulder, "me and y/n are pretty tired. How about we work on the sleep part of sleepover?" Sun hesitated for a moment. All he wanted was to have fun with his new friend- and Valerie.

"Whats the fun in sleeping?! We could- we don't have to do the puppet show! OH! HOW ABOUT A MOVIE?!??" Where would we watch a movie? You questioned silently.
"That's right, the theatre!" Valerie recalled.
"But, our 'movie' options are very limited. Y'know Fazbear...everything has to be in their brand." You seemed a little surprised for a moment that there was a theatre. It was kinda exciting.
"Don't worry about that, I have my ways of cheating the system." Val put a hand on her hip and tossed her hair to her other shoulder.
"Shall we go then?" Both you and Sun nodded. "Miss Lucero..." Sun whispered.
"Hm?" She raised an eyebrow.
"Make sure you turn off the 'comedy' bot while you're at it.." He grinned playfully and Valerie and him both chuckled.
"Yeah, it looks at me funny." I have noooo idea what they're talking about. You rolled your eyes.

You all were going towards the direction of the daycare. You had a guess that the 'theatre' was the balcony that you saw above the ballpit. Valerie was in the lead, and you were behind Sun. You weren't sure of having him behind you was the safest approach. You don't exactly trust the robots here just yet.
"So, are we going down the slide again?" You asked them both, though the question was mostly targeted towards Valerie.
"Nope, just keep followin' me." She replied, skipping along. Sun was humming the rest of the way. You preferred it over his normal loud tone. You didn't understand why his personality was that way- then again, he did work with small children. Small children often have energetic personalities, so maybe it was to match up and relate to them better? Or maybe he was just annoying.

There were these copy-and-paste lookin' robots that looked like they were on hover boards. They each circled around with a flashlight.
"Oh, these are the security bots." Valerie mentioned, pointing towards the possessed looking things.
"You aren't yet in the database, so you're gonna have to sneak past them." Sneak? Past those things? Yeah, no.
"Are you sure there isn't another way past?" You huffed with worry.
"Absolutely sure. I mean, Sun can carry you past-" you cut her off, "so, how do I sneak past 'em?" Sun looked a little offended, but brushed it off.
"When one passes, you're gonna wanna pass it. Switch sides when you see another one coming towards you." Should be easy. You smirked. "If you're in the range of their flashlight, they will send out an alert to all of the glamrock animatronics." EXCUSE ME???
"Alright, I got this. Wait- can't you just tell them to not?" She shook her head.

You darted passed one, then stopped. "HAHA!!! TAKE THAT YOU LITTLE-" you caught the glaring eyes of Sun before you could finish your sentence. He gave the type of look a mother would give saying 'you better not.' This probably was telling you to not start cussing. You rolled your eyes again and crossed your arms.
"These bots are so stupid!" You turned around and were faced with one of the bots. Shit, I took to long enjoying my victory!
An alarm sounded from the bot and you started to panick. Valerie and Sun were racing towards you when they also realized your idiotic mistake.

"UH OH-" you grabbed your hair in panic. It can't be that bad. Then, there was a lizard that appeared from one of the doors connected to the hallway.