not so lovely

You awoke nicely. You had a peaceful night of rest without a single dream, so that means no nightmares.
What day is it? You checked the Calendar on your phone, and oh look at that! You have a day off!
Lovely.
You stretched your upper body for a brief second before your peace was interrupted by the 'starving' screams of your kitty.

"Meow!!" Calypso purred seeing you've finally woken up to fulfill your one and only job in life; pampering your cat like a queen.
"C'mon kitty, time for you to be a fatass."
She mewed joyfully as you split open a can of chicken flavoured wet cat food. She barely gave you time to set the can down before diving right into it.
"Hungry? Me too.." You chuckled to yourself.

You were laying comfortably on your couch, scrolling through YouTube. All you could really think of watching was game theory or something- your options were very limited. Maybe I can see how pathetic dreams 'apology' was. You half scoffed half chuckled to yourself. Calypso lay at the end of your feet, eeping silently.
You settled on a Markiplier video. I should totally stuff my face with popcorn while I watch.

Half way through the one hour video, your phone began to ring. "Huh-" you looked, it was Valerie. Why wouldn't it be?
You answer.

"Hell-"

'Y/N! HELP ME!' What happened to hi? Hello? How are you? What happened to that?

"What's u-" she cut you off again.

'CHAOS!!! CAN'T EXPLAIN. COME. NOW.'

"But it's my day off!"

'If not do this for me as a friend, as your boss? JUST HURRY!! Parts and service.'

You rolled your eyes and hung up. I better be getting paid for this madness.
You swung open your bedroom door to get dressed in the first thing you see. What's this? All your clothes are dirty? You decided to just put on your work uniform.
Calypso sadly looked up at you when you grabbed your keys. She knew exactly what that meant, which made you a bit sad. You didn't like leaving her alone all by herself until so late each day...you gave her a few quick pats and kisses before leaving.

Valerie's POV:

Metal bashing noises filled the room, as everything in sight was being thrown.

"EVERYONE CALM DOWN-"

"YAP YAP YAP! THAT'S ALL YOUR SCRAWNY SELF DOES!" The green gator picked up a box of crayons and chucked it towards the daycare attendants face.

"WELL AT LEAST MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS AREN'T IN A FLORIDA RESTAURANT!" *insert shocked bang noise*
Montgomery took a pause. A brief few second pause before projecting himself towards Sun at a rapid speed, knocking both of them to the ground.
"WHAT WAS THAT TWINK?" *Insert another shocked bang noise*
"I'M GONNA PUT A MUZZLE ON YOU DOG!"
Punches thrown, growling from both dogs.

"ENOUGH YOU DUMBASSES!" Valerie shouted above the back and forth yells and snips of the robots.

You burst through the doors of p&s with an annoyed and tired expression that quickly switched to confused and shocked at the sight of two possibly fruity robots swinging on each other. For what purpose?:(
"What in Scott Cawthons name is going on right now." You chirped in a sorta monotone voice.
The two paused and Valerie looked relieved.
"Y/N! uh- HE STARTED IT!" You didn't even care at this point.
"Y/n, thank goodness you're here!" Why is it that I'm always the reliable one when it comes to situations I have no part of? You mentally sighed.

"Your piss colored 'friend' was snooping around in places he shouldn't!"
"Oh, you're so dramatic." By now the two were pulled off of each other.
You slapped your palm against your forehead in disappointment.
"Alright, alright. Monty? What happened?"