I will always be there

Day 4 of being in Japan (for now)
The family was having a day together. Kenma and Kuroo both forgot their hats, masks and sunglasses, which was bad because they were obviously famous.
Luckily no one had stopped them yet. Which was suspicious.
The family went to a book store where they found a book that was written by their friend Suna. Kuroo bought it and picked out a book called 'One Life' for Rikku.
Rikku and Kenma were getting ice cream while Kuroo went to a store and was getting food.
When Kenma and Rikku sat down a lady came up to them.
"Omg, you're Kozume Kenma the famous streamer," she yelled.
About 60 other people came rushing to them. "Is that your child?" One of them asked. The gamer hesitantly nodded his head.
"Who's the lucky lady?" Another asked.
"I will tell at my next stream," he told everyone.
They left and Rikku took a big breath. They both laughed and ate their ice cream.
"Tell me a funny story," Rikku asked.
Kenma thought and then decided on a story that a few people would hate if he told.
"One time we were going to the cafeteria and our friend Yamamoto pulled us aside," Kenma started "he told us that he needed help asking this girl out, me and your dad agreed to help him. The following day he showed up in front of her house wearing this:"
Kenma showed his son a photo

 The following day he showed up in front of her house wearing this:"Kenma showed his son a photo

Rikku started laughing.
Kuroo came back and then they headed back.
The family sat down and started telling stories.
After a bit someone knocked on the door.
"Coming," Kuroo yelled.
He opened the door and saw someone he never wanted to see.
"Leave," Kuroo said sternly.
"Please just let me in," the other person begged.
Kenma came walking to the two people.
"What are you doing with this asshole?" Kenma asked.
Slurs and offensive language coming up
"So, you're a whore now?"
"You can't be talking," Kuroo laughed. Rikku came running to them and hugged Kuroo's leg.
"And you had a kid without me knowing,"
Kenma sent Rikku upstairs.
"You were never there," Kuroo yelled.
"You were a fag, the slut of the family, a disgrace to the Kuroo name,"
"And you were supposed to be a father, mom ran away because of you. I DONT REMEMBER HAVING A GOOD TIME IN MY OWN HOUSE GROWING UP BECAUSE OF YOU BEING A SORRY ASS EXCUSE FOR A FATHER, BECAUSE YOU COULDN'T FEED YOUR CHILDREN, BECAUSE YOU NEVER SUPPORTED ME OR EWIA, WE ARE MORE SUCCESSFUL THAN YOU WILL EVER BE BECAUSE WE LOVE EACH OTHER AND HAVE A PARTNER WHO DOES AS WELL" Kuroo yelled, "at least my kid has a safe non-abusive place to live"
He slammed the door and collapsed.
Kenma held onto his husband as he cried.
The younger boy helped the older onto a sofa.
Kozume held onto his lover so tight. After a bit they both fell asleep.

Kenma 1st person pov
High school 3rd year.

I was the team captain, the one that everyone turned to, the one that holds the team together even when they are falling apart.
My boyfriend had graduated and now is starting a job. He left me to be the captain and I am really trying my best. I had so much going on.
It was one of our last games of the year. I was up to take the second to last serve and...

It hit the ground, on our side

"Kenma wtf dude," a second year yelled

"This was our last chance," Teshiro yelled

I collapsed and started to breath heavy.
More people started to yell at me.
Third person
Kuroo ran from the stands and ran onto the court ignoring all the yells. He picked up the setter and pulled him away from the team. Everybody stood there in shock.
Kenma cried in the older boys arms.
"Kenma it's okay," he whispered in the youngers ear.
Kenma cried until he felt better.
Kuroo pulled him in for a kiss.
(They are in the locker room bathroom also no smut)
Kenma kissed back passionately as he got on the olders lap.
Tetsuro let his hands trail to Kozume's hips and kept them there. Kuroo licked the youngers lip. Kenma opened his mouth whil Kuroo slid his tongue into the setters mouth.
Once they ran out of breath their lips would connect the second after. Kuroo began to suck on Kenma's tongue. Kenma let out light moans.
They just continued to make out until Kuroo pulled away.
"Better?" He asked.
Kenma nodded and wrapped his arms around the older boy.
A few minutes later Kuroo ran out and whispered something to the referee.
"Nekoma team in the locker room!" He yelled.
"Who is this?' A first year wing spiker asked.
"Someone you don't want to fuck with," Yuki told his underclassmen.
The team gathered in the locker room.
Kenma stood next to Kuroo.
"Hey man," Teshiro said.
"No," is all Kuroo said.
"Huh?" Teshiro looked confused.
Lev ran in with Yaku.
Yaku walked and stood next to Kuroo. Lev stood next to a first year student.
"What the fuck were you thinking treating your team captain like that?! The team captain that I oh so carefully choose. The setter that I love," Kuroo was threatening.
The first year students were confused. The second and third years were clearly scared.
"And the fact that this is his last year with you guys," Yaku added. They knew that your last game can make or break your life.
The team looked down. No one dared to speak. They knew that Tokonami wasn't going to wait.
"Yaku-senpai what happened?" Lev asked.
"They decided to yell and swear at Kenma,"
Lev looked appalled. Kuroo and Kenma walked away.
"I will always be there," Kuroo told kenma with a smile.

Present time

"I will always be there," Kenma whispered to his husband.

Author: sorry that this one is a lot shorter than previous chapters. Happy early mothers day. Or if you are reading this at a different time, happy whatever is coming up for you