The Winners Lose a Heart (⚠: angst)

This chapter takes place about 6 months after the one before the last one. The following chapters will be on the normal time line.
Kenma and Kuroo were invited to Iwaizumi's funeral. They left Rikku with Ewia and left. Everyone was crying and hugging each other. Hajime was loved (and hated) by many. Sadly Akaashi and Bokuto couldn't come due to their daughter still being young.
Everyone lined up. No one held back tears. It was too much for everyone. Iwaizumi was everything to Oikawa, his parents were there and they were crying the hardest. Tanaka and Kiyoko were speaking when Kuroo started coughing. Kenma pulled him to the side.
"Suro, what is going on?" Kenma asked in concern.
Kuroo looked at his husband with tears in his eyes. He was the only one that wasn't crying because of Iwaizumi so Kenma knew it wasn't because their friend had died.
Kenma's heart broke more than it was when he saw his husband. "It's nothing," the older boy tried to touch the younger.
Kenma hit his hand away. "Something is going on, don't act like I can't see the blood on your hand." Kenma held his head high "if something is wrong you can tell me"
Kuroo nodded. "I uh," he took a deep breath "I have lung cancer"
Kenma stopped breathing for about 10 seconds and then collapsed in the mud. He was full on sobbing.
Neither Kuroo nor Kenma noticed that the funeral had ended.
Kuroo crouched down and held Kenma.
Daichi shooed everyone away. Only Suga, Daichi, Hinata and Yuki stayed. They pulled everyone into a hug.
"I can't lose you," Kenma grabbed onto his husband harder than he thought he could.
Hinata hugged his friend harder.
"I already lost dad, I lost Amy." Kenma was shaking so bad. Kuroo called Akiteru and asked if Rikku could stay the night. Akiteru said yes. Kuroo carried him back to the house. Their friends stayed behind and looked at them in worry.
Kenma was sobbing into his husband's shirt. As soon as Kuroo got in the house he sat on the cold floor and held his husband in his arms.
Kuroo pulled Kenma over and changed him. He then pulled out a memory book.

"Remember when we first met?" Kuroo asked

"Remember when we first met?" Kuroo asked. Kenma nodded

 Kenma nodded