Purple git.

His fist closed causing wrinkles in his rubber gloves. Honestly I thought they looked more like washing gloves; you know the ones when you're washing dishes? Look, I can even see the yellow marks through the purple dye!

"Where's the money?" 

His face was covered in a mask, it was purple but there were some dashes of silver. It resembled a gas mask, the ones from World War Two.

"I'm sorry sir."

His laugh was metallic just like my own. I wonder what voice changer he uses? Doesn't sound like the batteries have been replaced for a while. It's dipping in and out of his own voice or maybe that's the point?

"Well, you know what we agreed."

The rest of his body was also covered in purple. What is it with this guy? Giving me fnaf vibes honestly! In a minute he's going to put on a rabbit suit! Sorry for anyone who has no idea what I'm on about, all I will say if you get scared easily might not be the game for you.

"Where's your friend, Phoenix?"

Well if you just know sir, he got injured getting the money YOU threaten us into, fucking asshole. He's so full of himself! I hate him, I hate him!

"He was injured, sir."

He looked at his hand, sighing. "Sorry to hear that." Yeah right, you're not sorry at all. "Do tell me when he's better, won't you?" Like you're going to let me return alive.

"Of course sir."

He wafted his purple hand at me, almost like I'm an irritating fly. His little body guards, Bronx and Frilio, take a step forward towards me. In return, I take a step back. This dance continues one step forward one step back. "Stop playing with your food already!" He whines on his pulpit. Bronx launches at me and he runs right through me. This caught his attention, he watched. Frilio grabbed my hand but it sank right through.

I glare at their master. He glares back through tinted glasses. Bronx aims for my legs this time hitting something solid. My body lands with a thud and echoes around the parish.

'Show off. Show him what you can do.' I hear Pheonix in my head. Alright then.

I sank into the ground and bound up behind him. I knock Bronx to the ground then turn towards Frillio. He looks taken aback, I smile though he can't see it. I run towards him, he copies. He runs through me just like Bronx did. Speaking of Bronx he's beginning to get back up. I shove Frillio towards Bronx knocking them both down like bowling pins.

Bronx head smacks the marble and this time doesn't get back up. Blood spreads like petals around a flower. "Stop."

Frillio crawls back up while his master holds up a purple hand. "Not bad." He nods his head towards me. "Needs improvement, but not bad." At that he pauses. "I'm going to offer you a new deal. You and Phoenix work for me or die." I can hear his smile. "Not much of a choice, is there?" I retorted. Live or die? Live a life of a puppet or a he buried where you stand.

"Well?"

Impatient much ain't he? "Fine, I'll take your offer." He clapped his hands like a child. "Perfect!~ I've already got a job for you." He leaned against the front of the pulpit. "What?" I spit. "No need to be rude, Spectre. Tomorrow I'm going to need you to distract those idiots." He points through a stained window towards a bright tower. H tower. Hero tower. "Why?" "That's none of your business." He snapped. I rolled my eyes. "Anyone in particular?" I sneered back. "Sentinel."

Oh yeah, no worries I'll just go and annoy the fuck out of the most temperamental hero. So much for sparing my life! He's going to absolutely kill me! "Anyone else?" Dare I ask. "That is all." He's grinning, I can't see it but I know for a fact he's grinning. "You may leave." "Thanks." Then I remembered what Pheonix told me. "Sir." "Please! Call me Malevolent."