End + Bonus

Now we have reached the end of this book, and I have to say, it is somehing. Now I will eventually get to Transformers Rescue Bots - The Future, once I have watched and examined all the episode there are. Unfortunately, I cannot find something that has the two seasons together (and if someone can find something for that, then that is exciting).

Now here is a little bonus, consider it like an Epilogue to this book. I hope you enjoyed this book and stay tuned for more!
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Blades sat there, silently waiting for the bot to show up. For once in his life, he actually got to meet him in person once again on Cybertron, like how it was back when he was younger. War wasn't around, and it was a time of peace.

The bot who he was waiting for finally did appear, finally taking a seat across from Blades as he starts to speak.

"I honestly debated to decline but I can't be here for long." He says. "I have other things to attend to."

"Carrier, I thought you said you weren't busy." Blades says, noticing how Ratchet seems to be acting rather strange right now. "You are pretty much retired at this rate."

"I honestly didn't think you would call me old, but my business lies off this planet for a decent reason." Ratchet looks around, seemingly weary about even being on the planet to begin with. "Now I did read your message on how things were going, and I have done some digging around."

"Yeah, it still felt weird to say it out loud so I sent a message instead." Blades admits, finding the topic to still be something uncomfortable to dicuss still.

"Some bots are like that, but here is what you asked for." Ratchet hands over what is meant to be handed to his child, but then hands over something else with it. "I need you to give this to Heatwave though."

"What is it?" Blades questions, looking at the other datapad given with such curiousity.

"I managed to figure out some things, but, I think it is best you don't see it." Blades puts it down, not reading what is on it after Ratchet spoke to him. "That is some more private stuff I managed to get out of my own investigations."

Blades made sure that the datapads were close to him, not wanting to have them go missing mysteriously.

"Now I have to go." The meeting was so quick that Blades was a little bit mad, after all, he was hoping to disucss more than this. "They know I'm here."

"Wait, what are you talking about?" Blades says, knowing that a threat could easily be fixed if one existed right now. "Optimus will take care of it."

Ratchet froze, stopping dead in his tracks, it didn't seem too real what he just heard, and he never thought somehing like that ever would be.

"Optimus Prime is dead, what are you talking about?" Now Blades was confused, after all, he just saw the bot alive nearly a lunarcycle ago. Yet, all that didn't even matter now. "I have to go, I'm sorry we couldn't talk more."

Ratchet leaves, Blades stands there thinking about all of it.

He checks his knowledge, understanding it all. Before returning to earth, he checks up much more, reading all he could before and aquiring stuff from others before the answers made sense.

Sigma 17 was kept in the dark for three years, Ratchet then broke the news, but the entire time, Optimus Prime was delclared dead. But what didn't seem to make sense, was how it was possible.

How is Optimus suddenly alive?