98: Sideswipe - H

I had no idea what to do for this one, but then I realized we should do the backstory for Sideswipe despite the literal fact that he only showed up in one episode.

Now Sideswipe is obviously much of a younger bot, and was one of those born from the Well when it was revived. When this first happened, a lot of Cybertronians felt not ready to take on the task since it was when Cybertron was in the first blitzing of rebuilds.

Sideswipe had moved families much, after all, there was still some instability that was going on, which defineitly felt him to be more disconnected to everyone and had no sense of a good close family.

Because of this, he was certainly a troublemaker, after all, his acrions had only been to have some bot actually pay attention to him than forget about his existance, which had happened to him on multiple occasions. He never had that right sense of being cared for, and there was a ton of things that made him lack in knowledge due to this.

He just never liked to be alone, because although he is physically with some bot nearly all day, he mentally feels like there is no one around. If no one is phyiscally around, it makes him feel extremely forgotten and really triggers him into an anxiety sorted state.

Hopefully, he would get something better out of his life.