104: A Photo Of Regret - S

Chief really shouldn't have decided to take a picture of everyone together like a happy family.

I request that you listen to Careless Whisper by George Michael, because that song makes this ten times more of a scene. You can stream it on whatever you feel comfortable with, or you don't have to.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

The silence was so disturbingly quiet when everyone noticed what was going on, even Optimus had no words to describe what he was watching.

Chief got everyone together, snapped a nice photo, and although at that moment would mean a great depart, there was much more being witnessed. There were multiple mixed reactions from everyone watching, but surely enough, it was somehing to be seeing before them.

Blurr fainted, being out of pure shock or something else, no one was too sure on that one. Quickshadow did manage to catch him before he hit the ground but still, she was just silent as she had no idea what to do. Salvage and Boulder did the right thing for one another as they covered each other's optics to ensure that they could remain innocent. Blades was simply only shocked by this siht, while Chase just turned himself around to not be seeing it anymore. Optimus, the Prime himself, he was just in silent awe.

The humans were no better. Cody and Frankie both were quick to turn around, making sure that Cece also done the same. Professor Baranova, Doc Greene and Chief Burns were all just trying to treat the scenario as somehing normal, despite how much it isn't normal. Kade, Dani and Graham all displayed different levels of just rounding questions that were being stocked up in their minds as they all couldn't turn around.

"What are they doing?!" Quickshadow whispers, but also quietly continues to drag Blurrs body as the scene before them continues.

"It's like their exploring each other." Chase responds quietly, turning for a quick moment to see if it was over, but it is not.

"They are only kissing though." Quickshadow responds, being a little concerned now as the kissing continued.

"Oh, I know." Blades then says, still keeping the topic on the hush. "Kissing is much deeper than you think it would be for us. Have you never kissed a bot before?!"

"Honestly, I think I would be concerned if the Prime continued to look at them like that." The Femme states, pointing to Optimus.

Optimus was clearly shocked, his mask not being on, meaning he was showing the pure emotion he had through his expression. In the long run, he looked both disturbed and shocked at the same time, and yet, at zero point had the Prime decided to turn away from it. He seemed quite ready to break it up, but he looked like he was still trying to figure out how to do that.

The kissing did come to an end, which had everyone rather relieve than anything else. The silence went on though as no one dared to say anything about it, waiting to see who would dare to take about what was witnessed.

"That was. . . ." Heatwave needed to take a moment, after all, he forgot how he was suppose to function the entire time and now had to try and keep up. "A pivotal moment for my life."

"I-"

"I think I need to sit down." He lost his footing fast, meanwhile, he still showed to be so stunned as he held blue blush to his face.

At that moment, they both realized exactly that everyone was just silently watching them the entire time.

"And I'm getting thrown overboard." Hightide states, knowing exactly what will happen eventually.