Part Two, Chapter Four - A Reaching Climax

"Do you all think this is all over huh?" Neil said as he raises his knife and reveals a bomb strapped to his stomach. "We are going kaboom on this shit!" Neil proudly says to himself before someone opened the door and both Daniel's father and Herschel see what is happening. Herschel then spoke "Look, we could talk about this okay?"

He then raises both his hands and so does Daniel's father, dropping off his axe. "I am warning you Herschel, you don't want your body to explode into tiny pieces like a meat!" Neil begins to say with a psychotic look on his face. "Look, we are here to negotiate with you, it is just us here. No Daniel, just us". Before suddenly his phone rang and Herschel picks up to see who it was. "Come meet me in the house, my house. Sincerely yours Daniel".

Herschel goes outside to go to Daniel's house, and Daniel's father and Neil follows him. Neil realizing his mistake, he throws the strapped bomb onto his stomach. As the three men enter the house.

They see Daniel in the middle talking out to Ello, talking to him. Daniel hears footsteps to see they are all there. Including Theo. "So there is my friends huh? I guess I have nothing left to lose. All my life, all I ever wanted was a child". Daniel said to all of them, with them holding out their weapons with Daniel only using his hand. Daniel clenched his fist and punches someone.

End of Part Two, Chapter Four.