Part One, Chapter One - The Family Who?

"Heed my warnings, if you don't tame the animal. They will go wild" - Unknown

A child was running in the woods looking everywhere with him getting hit by a car, on the middle of the road. The driver stops to see who it is. A young boy, wearing a white t-shirt. The driver looks everywhere to see no one is there except them and the young boy they had hit. They took the young boy and shoved him onto the back of their car, putting a rope onto his body so he won't escape.

As the driver goes outside and parks their car on a wooded place where the house has wooden ground. The wind begins to sweep the leaves. The driver opens the back of their car. And the young boy opens his eyes to see he has a tape around his mouth and begins to scream but is only muffled. The driver snickers at the young boy. Before the driver holds the young boy with both their hands.

Opened the door and sees to see if someone is watching. Eventually they checked to see no one. They shut the door behind them, and throws the child on the ground. They took off his tape and shushes him out. Before the driver touches the chin of the young boy "Scream or you'll face some consequences alright?!" They whispered to him. Before a young boy goes outside his room and sees there is a young boy. His eyes opened wide "What are you doing dad?" Before he realizes, that it is his older brother tied with a rope.

He begins to laugh and as well their dad laugh as well. "Geez dad, that is not a good joke!" Ello said in an angry manner before his father eventually unties him. Ello just looked shocked at this sick prank. Before he goes in the back of the house. Where there is a window that is open that he could breathe air.

Which he sees a man outside waving at him. Curious, he snuck in, in his room to which he opened the window and makes sure no one heard him. He then crouches and sees a man looking at the window. Where Ello is earlier, at. Before he approached the man. The man notices his presence before he shushes Ello out. "I am Herschel, nice to meet you." He says as then left immediately and left a note. "Use this, to your advantage. It will save you from them. Hide it on your room and keep your door open. Do not get caught" Which there is an object next to the note. A circle with a black button on the middle. Which Ello doesn't know was a recorder, he then presses it. Which then he hears footsteps. Ello quickly hides the note in one of the trees and hides the small circle object with a button in the middle of it, hides it in his pocket. Which then he pretended to be carving something.

Someone then touched his shoulders. He turned back to see it is his father. Who then begins to see what he is working on. It is a drawing of a stickman with it's hands up. He looked to see his father's reaction which he smiled and then Ello hears someone call his name, and it is his mother. "Come here you two." Before they eventually enter inside and the recorder fell onto the ground. Which causes a sound. His father looked to see what fell in his son's hands. He then sees it is a recorder. Seemingly suspicious, from afar. As his father tried to look for him to say sorry for the joke him and his older brother had done on Ello. He sees his son was talking to someone.

He looks to see who it might be. Before he puts it on his pocket. And began to enter the house. Meanwhile as the man who talked to Ello earlier. Run away as catched his breath. And called someone on the phone, "Daniel, what now?" Before someone spoke on the other side. It is a man named Daniel "How is Ello doing?" He asked, before he said "He is okay. But his so-called father got suspicious of me." The other side of the call, leans towards the phone. With a heavy breathing he said as calm as possible. "Do not mess this up. Do not let my son get hurt by this." He hangs up the call. And the man begins to be frantic. Still looking at the house from afar.

He fears he might be followed. He slowly drives and goes to his home where in his basement there are papers everywhere with lines in it. Regarding Ello, the man draws conclusions and hears someone was knocking on his door. He opens the door to see it is his friend, wearing a police uniform.

They then go in the basement to discuss what happened earlier. "are you sure, you are not followed?" To which the man replied "Yes." With an unsure tone. His friend looked at the papers with lines everywhere on the board. "Have you gotten information about my son, these past few days?" His friend asked to which the man responded "Your son is okay now. Nothing happened to him, since after his recovery on his fever." The man said as he stood up to drink his coffee. "The game is just starting." He then picks up his red marker on the table to draw a circle on a couples face. "My friend is correct.

There is no people to get his son, except both of you. Taking Ello, you took his childhood away from him." The man said to himself as he drops the marker and drinks up his coffee. With a gun tucked into his pants. He will get his friend's son and goes finished up his drink.

Leaving Daniel who stares at what had Herschel had drawn: a circle. That catches his attention. Daniel stood up from his seat and recognized them as his old friends who used to take care of Ello when he is just a baby. "So my theory is right. My son was kidnapped by my old friends... No wonder why I haven't heard from them since." The realization hit Daniel like a truck.

He then followed Herschel up the stairs that is about to close the door to talk to someone. "I wanna go with you." Daniel said before Herschel, puts his shades. "Let's go then."

End of Chapter One.