Chapter 13

A week had passed since the incident between him and Godzilla. A sort of timetable had been created where Ashborn would start up the day by waking up and training Jr, next up would be breakfast which he had basically ordered all of the Kaiju to arrive, everyone needed to come, X, his commanders and a few of his shadow soldiers would help him make the food for everyone. They all would sit at a table and eat. Mothra loved it and made sure to thank Ashborn for doing something like this. The relationship between the two of them was almost like siblings with Ashborn being the older brother and Mothra being the younger sibling. She loved the sister treatment he gave to her. Breakfast was a peaceful affair after the first incident which was a mess and Ashborn threatened everyone who caused it, on the fortunate side Godzilla, Jr, Mothra, X and surprisingly Ghidorah were spared from his wrath since they were innocent in the thing. On the latest note, everyone noticed the Bellion and Mothra spending time together, if their interactions and body language were any clue.

After breakfast, everyone was free well, most of them, since Godzilla would go on and parol the world. Jr would be tutored by Mothra and Bellion who were ideal teachers for the girl. Mothra would teach the girl basic knowledge that she had learnt when humans had captured her while Bellion would teach her about things beyond her world. Ashborn had ordered him to each the girl a small fraction of things because the child might not be able to handle too much information. After that the girl would be free for the day usually, Beru would play with her or Tusk would show her a few magic tricks while Rodan would take the girl to fly around which by the way took a lot of convincing from Ashborn to Godzilla and Mothra. The only condition was that it would be under the watchful eyes of Beru.

Ashborn had noticed Tusk and Rodan spending time together which was a surprise for him since their personalities were opposite to each other. Tusk was mature and liked reading, complex things, practising magic and silence whereas Rodan was the complete opposite of him. She was an extrovert, she loved flying, playing around and just having fun. The final nail on the coffin that made it funny for Ashborn was the size difference between them whereas Tusk was a peaceful giant, and Rodan was a short spite fire.

Igris being the knight stuck to Ashborn's side in his shadow with the rest of the army. Ashborn made sure to visit Biollante at least once a day. The Kaiju plant loved the fact that he was trying to spend time with her which usually led to her trying to fuck him and pleasure him but the tables always turn on her where she would be one turned to a blabbering mess of goo. Ashborn learnt on the second day that Biollante was very vulgar when she was horny or when she was being fucked by him. He didn't know where she would even learn the words that would make even the most experienced sailor in the galaxy blush like a virgin.

Whenever he meets up with Godzilla. The first thing she would do is tackle him and try to fuck him. He learnt the same second day that she would get jealous whenever she would smell Biollante's scent on him. Just as much Godzilla loved Ashborn, she was just as much stubborn and passive towards him. It took her a talk with Mothra to accept that Biollante also had feelings for him. In her words 'She would show the whore who the alpha is' and would also have the tables turned on her when she would get fucked silly till her legs could not move. In return, Biollante would try to send a taunting message to Godzilla each time by making sure she covered Ashborn in her scent and overruling Godzilla's scent. Which ended up becoming some kind of twisted game between the two of them. While Biollante was a vulgar screamer, Godzilla had odaxelagnia. Poor Ashborn was stuck in a tug-of-war between the two of them.

On a side note, Ghidorah's ship had taken off the planet. Unfortunately, it only made it to the exosphere before the ships in an accident lost a part, again. Ashborn and everyone watched as Ghidorah's ship came back to Earth and landed in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.