Chapter 11

As the sun rose Ashborn arrived back at Kaiju island. He was fully clothed as he stretched. He and Biollante went wild all night. They just stopped an hour ago, he had fucked her unconscious so tucked her in the bed and returned. Ashborn looked to his left and saw Beru and Igris kneeling. Waiting for him.

Ashborn: Report.

Igris: The Grand Marshal is keeping the Kaiju named Mothra busy.

Beru: Tusk is keeping the one named Rodan busy by showing off his magic. 

Igris: The rest are still resting while the army is guarding the island.

Ashborn:'Return'

Massive amounts of shadows hit Ashborn's shadow. The entire army returned in an instant. He looked at two of his commanders.

Ashbonrn: Good work.

Ashborn began walking towards where he sensed X. He was sending off Ghidorah and her team back to headquarters. 

Godzilla: Look who's back.

Ashborn froze. He gulped and looked towards his right. Godzilla was leaning against a large builder with her arms crossed and she stared at him with a blank face.

Ashborn: Godz-

Godzilla: Where were you last night? You said you would return to the cave after your talk with X. 

She walked towards him as Ashborn wasn't given a chance to speak.

Godzilla: It was hard to handle Jr when she tossed and turned all night. It's the first time I had to deal with it since Jr hatched from her egg. She even woke up in the middle of the night-

Godzilla froze as she caught the smell.

Godzilla: Don't move.

Ashborn: Why?

Godzilla sniffed him as the smell hit her. It was mixed with arousal pheromones, the smell of sex and a very fucking familiar Kaiju. Her face twisted in anger confusing Ashborn.

Ashborn: What?

Godzilla: Don't you what me!? 

Before she could shout Godzilla stopped herself. She took a breath in.

Godzilla: You know what? It's none of my business who you fuck.

Ashborn:'Oh fuck'

Godzilla: In fact, I think I will be going on patrol now.

Godzilla just walked away with a blank face leaving Ashborn just standing there.

Ashborn:'Shit!Shit! X did say she liked me. How do I unfuck this problem'

Igris:'Well Lord you cannot unfuck the Kaiju'

Ashborn:'Igris you're a fucking genius!'

Igris:'Thank you, My King'

Igris did not understand what enlightenment his King just had but he certainly would take the compliment just to one-up Beru.

Ashborn:'Fucking got me into the problem and it would get me out of it! Bellion!'

Bellion:'Yes, My Lord?

Ashborn:'Keep Mothra and the other Kaiju with Tusk. Igris will assist you. Beru take care of Jr! She is your responsibility for the day. Keep her busy'

Bellion:'It will be done'

Beru:'At once!'

Ashborn turned around and made his way to the beach. He sensed Godzilla in the pacific ocean swimming at her top speed. He bent his knees and jumped. He took off high into the sky. His speed was fast enough to catch up to her.