Chapter 3

All the Kaiju gathered and made their way towards the crash site as the dust and smoke cleared they realized that wasn't a meteorite.

Godzilla: The bastards are back. Get ready.

Everyone took a fighting stance as X stood with her arms crossed and relaxed Jr hid behind her. The door blasted open as Ghidorah crawled out coughing black smoke. Feeling a shadow over her Ghidorah looked and her eyes widened in shock. Her mother, The Ruler of the space Kaiju's Monster X. The other earth Kaiju watched as the yellow space Kaiju looked being the presence of the Second strongest being in the universe.

X: What's the matter daughter? Did something catch your tongue?

Ghidorah: N-No It is j-just unexpected to see you here Mother.

X: Well I thought the lord's presence would be more unexpected daughter.

Ghidorah: N-No It was.

X: Oh so you already were visited by the lord.

Ghiorah: Yes 'Why did that feel weird?'

X turned to the crashed spaceship and question.

X: I would like to ask your reasoning my lord.

The other Kaiju watched the show go on other than Ghidorah and Jr thought X had lost her mind speaking to a spaceship. Suddenly the spaceship broke apart as the clone of Godzilla landed right next to Ghidorah. X merely glanced at it but returned her gaze to the wired scene before her. Ashborn was lazy sitting on the throne drinking some kind of alcohol with his feet resting over a pile of knocked-out Gigan, Orga and Megalon. Getting his feet on the ground and rising from the throne. Ashborn's presence was immediately noticed by the earth Kaiju it sent chills down their spines their instinct went into flight mode even Godzilla no matter how much she resisted her instinct failed so the only thing she could do was put up a strong front. Slowly as the God got closer they realised just how massive he was. Bending down slightly he handed the drink in his hand to X and slowly began making his way towards the earth Kaiju. Many realised this and started to shake and quickly hid behind Mothra and Godzilla. The massive being stopped right in front of Godzilla. There was utter silence between them to the point where even one's breathing could be heard. Seeing that they were too uncomfortable due to his massive height Ashborn decided to make himself smaller to ease them slowly his own shadow rose and covered him entirely and lifted revealing his new height of 400 feet though he was still quite taller than the rest of them. The silence was deafening everyone was waiting for someone to make a move.

Ashborn: I see that my servants have caused you quite a bit of trouble. However, I assure you that I have peaceful intentions.

Ashborn's words broke the silence the earth Kaiju slightly relaxed as the tense atmosphere calmed down but not entirely. Just as Godzilla was about to say something Mothra grabbed her wrist catching her attention. There was a look in her eyes that told Godzilla to truly think wisely before speaking.

Godzilla: Yes they did but how do I trust that you have these "Peaceful Intentions"?

Ghidorah growled and shouted in anger.

Ghidorah: How dare you!-

Suddenly the entire planet shook disasters fell over various parts of the planet. Tsunamis, Volcanic eruptions, massive storms you name it and it was causing havoc on Earth. A heavy pressure fell on everyone that was on the island. Ghiorah looked up only to be met by the deadly stare of Ashborn something comparable to the end itself.