CHAPTER EXTRA THE BOND

Chimon sighed, feeling Nanon's wet kisses pass along his neck before Nanon lifted him by his butt until they reached their bedroom. Chimon watched him with a spark in his eyes before beginning to remove Nanon's clothes while the other stood between his legs and continued spreading kisses all over his body.

Nanon moved his hand until he reached the beginning of Chimon's pants and inserted his hand, taking Chimon's member in his hands, who sighed with pleasure. He pumped it quickly with one hand while massaging Chimon's nipples with the other.

"Na-nanon, ah..ah.." Chimon moaned.

Nanon took off his pants finally exposing them and gently pressed Chimon's glans before putting it in his mouth and beginning to suck and lick the entire length.

"Na-nanon, ah! ah.. y-you know what– ah!"

Nanon took out Chimon's member while continuing to masturbate him.

"Your first time, I know darling." Nanon gave him a gentle peck before continuing with his task.

Chimon was a mess of moans and screams before he tried to separate Nanon's head without success, so he came in Nanon's mouth and the other gladly swallowed his seed.

Chimon took the sheets tightly in his hands and spread his legs further apart as he felt Nanon lower his kisses and licks until he reached the entrance. Nanon pulled chimon's legs until his head was completely buried between Chimon's legs while he continued licking skillfully.

"Let's see, Mon look at me."

Chimon opened his eyes with difficulty as he gasped for Nanon's finger that pressed against his entrance. Nanon introduced the first finger while Chimon's entrance seemed to suck him and produce liters of lubricant, the omegas had this ability. Nanon put the second one in and started with a scissors movement to stretch it.

"Come in now..." Chimon moaned.

Nanon's phone began to ring without them noticing so they continued with the task.

Nanon grabbed Chimon by the waist, pulling him until he put his feet on his shoulders and aligned his penis with Chimon's entrance. He took a sigh and entered with a single thrust making them both moan loudly. He began with a gentle back and forth movement that increased in pace making the thrusts hard and fast.

Chimon moaned with every thrust he gave and his omega side showed his neck as a sign that he was waiting for the lasso, Nanon took the invitation by burying his teeth in Chimon's neck.

"Ahhh...!"

Chimon screamed from the pain and pleasure as he hid his head in Nanon's neck, beginning to distribute soft kisses there while Nanon proudly licked the mark on Chimon's neck and his knot began to grow inside Chimon. The two reached orgasm together when Nanon's knot was released inside Chimon who screamed, cumming into his hand. Nanon fell next to Mon and wrapped his hands around him, pressing him against him and placing his head on his chest.

"Now that we are linked I can smell my scent on you." Nanon laughed.

"Everyone will know that you are mine."

"You're possessively jealous." Chimon laughed, gently biting Nanon's shoulder.

"Even with First." He added softly.

"You should call him, you know."

Chimon hid further into Nanon's arms, looking at the small apartment they now lived in.

Nanon got up without detaching himself from Chimon who was hanging from his neck and took his cell phone seeing a missed call.

"It's from First."

Chimon had begun to fall asleep, responding with a babble, Nanon placed him on his chest before answering the call.

"Hello, First."

A sigh was heard from the other line.

"Nanon! How are you?" First spoke quickly.

"How is Mon?"

Nanon let out a small jealous growl making First laugh and the black-haired boy stirred a little.

"You don't have to be jealous, I already found my omega."

"I've gone away for a while and you found your omega." Nanon added in a reproachful tone.

"It's a girl."

Nanon almost choked when he heard that, waking up Chimon who looked at him sleepily.

"It's a lie, he's a boy."

First laughed exaggeratedly at Nanon's reaction who sighed in annoyance.

"His name is Fluke Phusit."

Nanon remained silent simply listening to the description of his friend's omega while he buried his hand in Mon's hair.

"Oh! Do you remember the man who hit Mon?"

Nanon clenched his jaw, some of Chimon's punches were still eye-catching.

"They caught him and he ratted out Mon's mother, she was furious but in the end she ended up being arrested."

"If she'll be there a lot, huh, it's good that she's no longer free."Nanon hugged his boyfriend protectively.

The call ended not long after that and he fell back onto the bed along with Chimon.

With a sigh he accepted that leaving had been the best idea they could have had, everything seemed to fall into place, the simple ring that they both wore on their hand reaffirmed it.

"Go to sleep now." Mon whispered.

"As my future husband's orders."

That was the last sentence before falling asleep.

***** THE END *****