CHAPTER 11 OHM AND DRAKE

And there was Chimon holding tightly onto Nanon's forearm as they approached the school.

After a little discussion about whether or not they should make it public, Chimon refused at first because he already knew that the looks he would receive and the comments they would hear would make him have a high profile but Nanon had convinced him that he would protect him.

Now he sincerely believed that this was a very bad idea since when they arrived at school everyone fixed their gazes on them, some discreetly and some turned away blatantly.

"Na-nanon." He whispered embarrassedly.

Chimon's hands tightened around Nanon's forearm and his eyes showed fear as he bit his lip hard.

"Easy Mon." Nanon gave him a calming look as he gently ruffled his hair.

Although Nanon had everything under control, he was not going to risk getting hurt since Chimon was still weak so he gently pushed him forward, wrapping his arms around his waist. The bustle grew louder making Chimon shrink into Nanon's large arms.

Classes had started and unfortunately Nanon and Chimon didn't have many classes together which made Chimon feel insecure. Everyone knew that they were not just another couple, they knew that the child and the other were alpha and omega which is why not many dared to show a real disagreement.

The same blonde who had talked about Nanon's omega looked at him with disdain.

"So... You're the one Nanon messed up with."

And there was what he feared most, his teasing would grow and Nanon would not always be with him.

"T-this..."

The blonde interrupted him.

"Ugh, you really feel sorry." She stung him hard with her pen, managing to make a deep scratch where blood began to flow from his pale skin.

Chimon quickly left for the bathrooms where he rinsed himself a little and then locked himself in a cubicle.

Chimon tried to calm down while pressing his forearm with paper but the blood continued to come out. He began to cry silently because he did not want to return to that abuse and his body had not yet recovered. Suddenly, he heard the bathroom door open and he remained silent, squeezing his wound.

"Mon, are you here?"

It was Nanon's voice, Chimon was debating whether to go out or stay in his cubicle. If he went out alone, there could be more people like the blonde and if he didn't Nanon would be there.

"I-i'm going out now." He wasn't going to be able to explain very well the blood that was still coming out of his arm.

"What the hell?! Who did that to you?" Nanon took him by the hand leading him to the sink.

Chimon looked at him a little worried although of course for Chimon, the truth is, that was a slightly small wound compared to the ones he had before.

"Don't worry." He spoke in a low voice.

"Come with me to the infirmary."

Chimon gave him an encouraging smile as they left the bathroom, of course, he acted like that because he knew that Nanon was already with him and would be safe if someone came.

Chimon cleaned and placed a few bandages on his arm, sighing. Nanon approached him and gave him a little peck while taking his hand to leave.

During the break, the blonde continued watching Chimon and he just tried to get closer to Nanon who noticed how he was getting more and more tense.

"Look, I'll introduce you to my friends." Nanon spoke softly, giving Chimon a kiss on the cheek that made everyone look at them with wide eyes.

"Here they come."

Chimon hid his hands trying to hide his trembling.

"This is First, although you already know him."

Nanon rolled his eyes as First gave Chimon a hug.

"And they are Ohm and Drake."

Chimon looked down, they were the ones who hit him the most and he was still really afraid.

"First! Nanon!"

Chimon cringed as he heard the shrill voice of the blonde who had stabbed him with her pen.

"Can you please come."

Chimon saw the look that Ohm and Drake exchanged with the blonde and was scared. He held onto Nanon's hand tightly, preventing him from going.

"Don't worry, you'll stay with Ohm and Drake."

And that was the real problem!

First and Nanon walked away, leaving Chimon between the two burly men.

"Listen, don't think you got rid of us." Ohm smiled.

"And if you tell Nanon... We don't take responsibility for the consequences."

Chimon knew that he couldn't cry even if his eyes stung, he had to wait for the right moment to tell Nanon so he just stood there while he felt Ohm's pinch on his butt hard making his squeal a little and his cheeks turn red from pain.

"Ready?" Nanon arrived, looking worriedly at Chimon.

Mon ran quickly until he reached the arms of a surprised Nanon since he had never shown himself like that.

On the way home Nanon noticed his baby boy was paler than normal. He gave him a little push, letting him understand what he wanted.

"Ohm and Drake.." Chimon added in a low voice with fear.

"They threatened me along with a blonde that they were going to hit me and I..."

He didn't want to cry anymore, he didn't want to make himself look like a crying fool but he was afraid that everything would come back.

Nanon hugged him, having to curve his back a little since Chimon was very small. He gave him a candid kiss where his lips met Chimon's cold lips. Not caring that they were in public, he lifted him up a little and kissed him on the forehead.

"I have a plan." Nanon placed a kiss on his neck before beginning to explain it.

*****