CHAPTER 2 NANON'S OMEGA

Chimon got up excited because he was already twenty minutes late which was good because he wouldn't run into the alphas so early and bad because they wouldn't let him enter class. His bones cracked and his face hurt, today he would try to cover his face well if the occasion arose. He took a peach and ate it while walking as fast as he could to school.

When he arrived everyone was in class as he assumed and the hallway had a few decorative balloons. He could already imagine the great celebration that would ensue.

Chimon walked to the patio and sat in a remote area where no one could come and hurt him for the moment. He imagined his alpha, maybe he would be the opposite of him. He's small, has pale skin and had dark eyes and large thick glasses. Maybe his alpha would be a boy with long hair, big eyes.. He didn't really care as long as he was good to him.

The bell rang faster than he expected and he headed to his next classes.

"Today is Nanon's birthday." A blonde spoke to her friend.

"Today he will find his omega." She sighed dreamily.

"It could be you or me!" The brunette screamed with excitement that hurt the bass's ears.

Chimon sighed in relief as the alphas were going to be so busy on Nanon's omega that they wouldn't notice him. He bit his lip but immediately regretted it because his lips were burst from so many blows so it bled a little.

The recess bell rang and his hands began to shake and his heartbeat accelerated, that was the time they usually beat him. He forced himself to calm down, nothing would happen today. He left the room and headed towards the far side of the patio preventing any situation.

He felt the air get stuck in his lungs when the group of alphas came out and the entire yard turned to see them.

.....

When Nanon came out to the area he smell a sweet aroma, it was like cinnamon and sugar, coffee and chocolate... it was the combination of his favorite aromas, it was the aroma of his omega.

"First, my omega is here, I can smell it." The excitement was palpable on his face and in his voice.

"You have to look for it, try to smell its scent." His friend spoke.

Nanon moved quickly throughout the area while the other alphas in his group understood what was happening and were excited for their friend.

Nanon couldn't find his omega in the area and his alpha howled to claim them. He was unsuccessful until he observed a part of the area that he did not know. From where he was, he could see a small head leaning on the grass, knowing it very well he began to approach just when the tadpole turned around.

"But look who we have here, the four eyes."

Chimon opened his eyes wide, they had found him, his secret place, fear invaded him and overshadowed his scent, making Nanon lose the scent trail.

"Did anyone pass by here?" Nanon asked and Chimon looked at him distressed and worried, no one passed by but he knew they wouldn't believe him.

"N-no, no one passes b-by here." He stammered in a voice that was barely heard, he barely spoke, he had no one to really talk to.

"Don't lie to us four eyes, I will give you the last chance, where did they go?" Nanon roared.

Chimon filled his eyes with tears and began to tremble, no one had passed by there but it was going to be bad for him because they would not believe him and would think that they were simply being played with.

"I-it's just, n-no one came b-by here... Please." He whispered, he would know what was coming.

"Nanon, please, he doesn't know, come on it can be another day." First tried to calm him down when he saw the boy crying, he pitied him so much.

"Oh no, First." Ohm spoke.

"He's interfering that's for sure and he's going to pay for it. It's a form of revenge, right, idiot?"

Chimon opened his eyes wide and saw First with a panicked look, the remaining alphas, Ohm Pawat and Drake Sattabut grabbed Chimon by the arms and threw him to the ground while Nanon approached. Chimon was still looking at First in the eyes.

"P-please." He begged and First simply shook his head with tears stinging his eyes.

Ohm and Drake began to kick him hard while he writhed on the floor, it hurt him so much. If this was going to be like this from now on, he would rather die. It didn't take long for the fists to appear as he continued screaming and his clothes began to stain with blood. They released him while he breathed slowly, it was the beating of his life, he was sure of it.

"Okay, still not talking." Nanon spoke.

His alpha was furious for not finding his omega and this boy blinded him with anger, he couldn't wait another day. He looked meaningfully at Drake and Ohm, First looked at them horrified when Ohm took out a small sharp blade from his pants.

"Guys, calm down, it's obvious that he doesn't know if anyone passed by here, leave him alone."  First stood in front of him.

Chimon was struggling to breathe, his tears were bathing his face and he was having small spasms from his pain. His fear could be smelled by all the alphas which was really impressive.

"First." Nanon spoke softly.

"For an alpha, it is an honor to find his omega on the first day of searching and you know it. Don't try to defend him." He looked at Chimon.

"I think your revenge didn't go so well."

First looked disapprovingly at his best friend and if needed to be against him he would do it until he felt a small tug on his pants.

Chimon looked at him with teary eyes and shook him gently. First understood what he wanted to say, the boy had a big heart to want him to stay out of trouble but he wouldn't let him.

Drake pushed him, leaving Chimon without anyone and held him, Ohm approached him and with the blade he made a deep cut in his shoulder. Chimon opened his eyes letting out a scream that left First frozen and he let his eyelids droop until he was still.

*****