CHAPTER 15 THEY BROKE UP?!

The two sighed in relief when they saw who it was, although Nanon simply rolled his eyes when he knew why, or rather, who he came for.

"What are you doing here?" First asked.

Nanon swore he heard a low growl when he saw him and discreetly smiled triumphantly.

"Why couldn't I be at my boyfriend's house?" He rubbed it in First's face who simply stared at him with a twitch in his eye.

Everyone entered in silence until Nanon spoke.

"Mon transformed."

First gritted his teeth when he heard the nickname he had given Chimon first but it was better to remain silent on the subject.

"Really?" He smiled at Mon.

"Yeah... It's weird because my fur is brown and not black, like my hair."

No one really had an explanation for that matter so they just shrugged.

.....

They arrived just when the first period bell rang, making Nanon go to his classroom while Chimon and First went to their's together. They ran in and sat right next to each other just as class started.

"You forgave Nanon for everything he did to you." First spoke in a whisper to Chimon while an idea formed in his mind.

"Well... Yes." Chimon began to shift uncomfortably in his seat.

"I wouldn't have done it."

Chimon thought with bewilderment why First would say that to him.

"Well..."

"Who knows if he'll do it again." First applauded himself internally for doing it so well.

After a little time thinking about it, First had deduced that he liked Chimon and he was sure that Chimon would be better with him than with Nanon.

From the expression that Chimon returned, First knew that he had achieved nothing so he simply began to come up with another plan.

On the way back, no one spoke either, Chimon was still tense because of what First had told him, he was even closer to Nanon. It wasn't that Chimon didn't like First but he could imagine where all this was coming from and his intentions when he spoke to him in class had made him alert, Chimon wasn't looking for a better approach from First to him.

Nanon and Chimon entered the house, closing the door in the face of an angry First. Nanon approached Chimon and start kissing him tenderly and making them falling on the sofa continuing the kiss.

Chimon tried to settle a little more into Nanon's arms but since he didn't have his glasses, the only thing he managed to do was give Nanon's head a good elbow.

"Uh-uh, I'm sorry! I just can't see anything without my glasses."

Chimon laughed a little at Nanon's disoriented expression who simply grabbed him by the neck to tickle him.

"Tomorrow we will talk about the reward for your hit." Nanon pretended to rub the bruised spot hard.

"For now I have to go." He gave Chimon one last long kiss before returning home.

.....

Chimon was excited at the idea that in two days it was his birthday and for the first time he was not going to spend it alone, eating cake alone and singing to himself...

The doorbell rang, breaking him out of his reverie, however he was surprised because he wasn't expecting anyone so he assumed it would be Nanon.

When he opened the door he felt a fist smash into his cheek, with his vision somewhat blurred he couldn't see anything, he felt like something was thrown at him and then the last punch crashed into him, leaving him unconscious.

When he woke up it was already daylight, he couldn't believe that they had left him lying in front of his door. It turned out that what had been thrown at him were his glasses so he tidied everything up as quickly as he could.

Chimon began to cough and sneeze knowing that from lying around all night he had contracted the flu. He cursed himself when he saw that school hours were almost over when he saw the time.

Chimon ran as fast as he could until he caught up with Nanon who was already on his way out from the class.

"Nanon!" Chimon ran faster, apparently Nanon hadn't heard him.

Nanon started walking faster. Chimon took him by the arm and Nanon turned around with an indifferent grimace. Chimon went to hug him but did not receive the hug in return.

"Uhm.. D-did something happen?"

Chimon asked timidly when he saw the expression that Nanon had before when he looked at him.

Nanon pushed him away while still observing him coldly.

"We're done."

Chimon bit his lips, Nanon was his alpha, right, he couldn't leave him... Although he had read about similar cases. His eyes watered a little, he looked at Nanon asking for explanations.

"You're not my omega, it was a mistake." Nanon paused as if meditating his words.

"Even thinking that you were my omega, I couldn't come to love you." Nanon laughed in his face.

Chimon began to take steps back before starting to walk. He stared at the road feeling how the pieces of his heart were slowly falling, he began to cry loudly before falling and leaning on his door. And even though he knew that everything was very suspicious and strange, he couldn't help but feel terrible, of course Nanon owed him explanations.

*****