Chapter 4 - Met Him

When one is trapped to play two opposite roles in life, life makes one its puppet.

Bella's POV

It's finally 5 am.

I got out of my room and started wandering around the mansion with my basketball held against my arm.

I walked cautiously, checking out all the CCTV's. They are precisely hidden.

As much as I got near the basketball court, I heard the dribbling and shooting of the ball. Someone's already playing? At 5 in the morning?

I moved around the corner, opening the glass door, only to be met with my twin, Isaac who is playing with his back towards me. I stood there frozen, intaking the sight of him playing. He does a three pointer and I knew he is the captain of his school team. He was sweating, I could see that.

He doesn't notice me and continues to play. I stand there in my light purple t shirt and black sweats, with my ball held against my arm while my twin played. Should I make conversation?

I want to talk to him though. I don't have to get attached but I can talk. I like talking.

Scratch that, I love talking only when I am not pissed. Right now, I am pissed at the whole world. I had a family, 7 brothers, hidden from me. They knew about me despite the fact they didn't want me here. They didn't contact me.

Isaac saved me from hitting my head against the bathroom floor so I could make a convo. He might be nice.

He threw a three pointer with his left hand. Dude what the hell. That is like so tough. Before I could even think the words came right out of my mouth.

"Will you teach me that?" He freezes.

"That was awesome." I added.

He turned around slowly and his eyes met mine. Those honey dew eyes again. That crescent smile which isn't there today.

"You're up." He said quietly. He looks nervous as fuck. He is even sweating.

"I am. Hi Isaac." I waved with a soft smile his way. I don't know why he is making me melt without even ever talking to me. I just have this urge to hug him tightly, only because I now know he is my twin.

"Um...hi." he scratches the short hair at his nape, and smiles at me awkwardly.

His smile fades within seconds and he looks at me sceptically. "You know my name?" He asks with that expression. The one in which I can see he is glad I know his name but painful how I had to know it and had not known it already.

"Wouldn't it be wrong to not know my twin's name?" I asked, pretending to not understand him. It's obvious I did.

"It wouldn't be wrong if you were never told. Most of the things in world aren't wrong, it's the situation and people who are. World means nature to me." He shrugged.

He hesitated before we were in a 5 minutes silence, staring at the basket.

"How are you now? You fainted." His eyes soften. Honey dew eyes.

"I am feeling like shit." I said honestly. Damn it Isabella, you weren't supposed to get close to him. He might betray or abuse me in the end. Worse, try rape.