Chapter 2 - Twin?

Bella's POV

We reached the house in around 30 minutes. I say house but it was actually a mansion. It was a freaking huge ass mansion. Like a literal palace, the ones we see in Disney movies.

Why did mom and dad separate?

"We've reached Bambina" Antonio apprised proudly, probably praising his own house. There were cctv and security everywhere. Those 4 black cars stopped somewhere near the gates. We crossed 3 huge black metal gates.

There was automatic system setup everywhere.

A man in his thirties walked over to us and took the car keys from Ezra. He ever so elegantly sat in the black matte SUV Mercedes we came in, and drove it through the driveway to I don't know where.

"Let's go Bambina" Did he just call me bambina? I turned around to look at him with a scowl.

"Italian." 

He just gave me light lipped smile in return.

"You know Italian?" Ezra asked perceptively, cutting our conversation.

"Of course." I retorted proudly. Never thought I could flex this language. It was so difficult to learn it. I skipped half of the Italian classes with my friends, that could be one of the reasons for it being so difficult for me to learn.

Antonio's phone ringed. He sophisticatedly took it out of his pocket to pick it up, releasing a groan.

"What, Nathan?!...yes yes she is here...we are coming! Jesus wait...no! Don't come outside we are coming in. Basketball court? Nathan she will get scar...I am hanging up!"

"That was your youngest older brother Nathan." He said looking at me. 

I nodded slightly. Not that I had asked who it was. I don't care. I just need to get this over with.

"Do you not like talking?" He asked me hesitantly as we started to walk inside the mansion, crossing a fountain and a huge garden, a runway and what not. A total palace.

"I do." I answered vaguely. 

I sighed deeply and started again. "Considering the circumstances, I am in no mood to chit chat with anyone. You know, finding out you have family with 7 brothers. I mean, that's no thing to take lightly." 

"You had to leave when you were 3 years old." Ezra answered from the front. He was walking ahead of us. 

"Why?" 

"That's a question I'll answer when I know you're mature enough to handle it." He replied curtly.

"Surely it's about me and I have a right to kn-"

"-No. You'll not argue with us, or push us. Surely, you know privacy goes hand in hand." He retorted sharply. 

I ignored him and checked my surroundings. This is a palace. A modern one. 

We climbed upstairs while Ezra scanned his thumb on the large modern cream door. It opened with a click sound while we entered with a little shuffling as they both whispered something to each other. 

As soon as we walked through the modern shiny lounge area, more like a reception, a guy in his early twenties or I think late teens walked out of the lift with a phone by his ear and halted in his steps as soon as his eyes fell on us. Antonio's phone ringed while he got out and stared at me with the most sober emotions and expressions on his face.  

"I was calling you." He said slowly as Antonio saw the caller Id. He nodded his head in understanding.

"Isabella." He whispered after what felt like a decade of silence. His hair a shade of mine and his eyes exactly like mine. Another brother of the 7 I am guessing.