★ Cheating and Pregnant? ★

Jay's Point of View

Is Audrey cheating on me? It's clearly a hickey on her neck. I ask as my patience is slowly losing,

"Tell me, Audrey! Is that a fucking hickey?!"

She gulps hard. She takes breath and release it, trying to calm herself down.

"You're hallucinating, Jay."

"You cheated on me, aren't you?"

"No Jay. I love you too much to cheat!"

"So tell me! Is that a hickey?"

"Yes but-"

"That's it! You're cheating on me!"

"Please at least listen to me?" She pleads as we sit on the bed.

"What?!"

"We were playing truth and dare. So I picked a dare and they said to me that I have to get a hickey. So-" She doesn't finish.

"So it's a dare?"

"Trust me Jay, it was. And nothing more!"

"Ok, I believe you!"

"Thanks Jay! Love ya!" She kisses my forehead and lies on the bed. I sigh.

I also lie on the bed and slowly my eyes start to close.

Morning 7.15 am

I wake up sunlight hitting my face. I get fresh and change my clothes. Then I go to the downstairs for making some breakfast.

At 7.40 am

Finally the breakfast is done. It's looking delicious though.

The foods are below 👇👇

1. French Toast

 French Toast

2. Strawberry Shake

I was serving the foods on the table when suddenly I heard someone's hill is clicking on the stairs

I was serving the foods on the table when suddenly I heard someone's hill is clicking on the stairs. I look up and see Audrey, charming as always.

Audrey's Outfit 👇👇

The sky blue color is looking good on her body

The sky blue color is looking good on her body. I realize that I was staring at her for the whole time. I look away, blushing hard.

"Why are you looking away?" She asks while coming closer to me. She lifts my face and she is getting shocked.

"Oh. My. God! You're blushing!"

"N-no-"

"Omo! You're absolutely blushing! By the way while blushing you look nice."

"It's hot, that's why you're seeing my face red!"

"Stop lying, mi amor!"

"Mi amor? What is this?"

"It means my love in Spanish."

"You know Spanish? Tell me one!"

"En tus ojos veo amor, mi amor!"

"Meaning?"

"In your eyes, I see love! Tell me Jay, do you love me?"

"I'm not sure."

"I know you love me!"

"How?" I ask curiously.

"The way you reacted yesterday when you saw the hickey, I understood that you also love me back!" She winks.

"Maybe?" I ask. She doesn't say anything and sit on the chair, starts eating.

After 5 minutes, she cleans her mouth with a handkerchief. She stands up and says,

"Bye mi amor! Stay safe and don't go out unless I say." She leaves. I guess we will go on the good terms again.

2 weeks later

I was feeling nauseous lately. And often I don't feel like eating. I have a feeling about it, I might be pregnant. But I should be sure about it. So today I go to the doctor.

The doctor is Dr Hilton. He checked me some days ago and today I was waiting for the results. He says,

"Congratulations Mr Preston! You're 2 weeks and 1 day pregnant!"

My head is spinning. I don't know if I should be happy or sad.

"Uh... Where is Ms Preston? Doesn't she come with you?" He asks.

"She is busy. Doctor can I ask you a question?"

"Yes."

"Can I have an abortion?"

"What are you saying Mr Preston? I know I don't have the right to ask, but still. Don't you want the baby?"

"Actually it's a mistake. I don't want it!"

"As you wish. But you have to come 3 days later. We have to arrange all the things."

"Thank you Dr Hilton. I should go." He gives me the reports and I leave. I may sound cruel but what should I do then? Audrey rapped me. So clearly I don't want the child. I don't know what its consequences will be!

Home at afternoon

I go home by 5.10 pm. The sky is getting dark, maybe it'll rain or storm! Who knows?

I was in my deep thoughts that I didn't notice that someone was standing behind me.

"Mi amor, what are you thinking?" It's Audrey and trust me, I jump being scared.

"Oh! You scared me!"

"Sorry mi amor! But what were you thinking?"

"I don't feel well. I often feel nauseated!"

"Who knows? Maybe you're pregnant?" She jokes but I know it's right. I hid my results in the cupboard.

"N-no-"

"Chill! I was joking."

"O-oh!" I finally let out a peaceful breath. To be frank, I was scared that she might find it out.

Let's see what future holds for me...

TOO BE CONTINUED....