~ The Truth Never Hides ~

A/N: Sorry for the long pause. I was sick. Plus my exam has continued so that's why I can't give any updates. Enjoy.

Nobody's Point of View

Audrey was on her business trip for a week. So Jay was feeling lonely. This week, he tried to call Kayla but no luck.

Suddenly, his friend, Roger called him.

"Oh hey Roger. What's up?"

"I have to tell you something." He whispered.

"What?"

"I saw Kayla with a guy. The guy has been pregnant for like 3 or 4 months."

Jay stopped. What the hell is he talking about?

"Nonsense! You are mistaken."

"No! It's true. You just come. You will see then."

"Where?"

"Martin coffee shop."

"I am coming."

Fast forward ⏩⏩

"Hey Roger." Jay greeted.

"Hey, sit here."

"Where are they?" Jay asked.

"There are." Roger said pointing at a table.

There was a couple. Jay doesn't see the male's face. But the female was Kayla. They were kissing.

Jay went to the table and slammed,

"What's going on here?! Kayla!"

"Who are you? Why are you spoiling our romantic moment?!" The male asked.

Jay ignored the male. He again asked,

"Who is he Kayla?"

"Obviously my husband. Look he is pregnant with my child." Kayla shamelessly said.

"How c-could you c-cheat o-on m-me?" Jay shuttered.

"Hahaha! Cheat on you!? You are the one who cheat on me! On our wedding day, you didn't come. You marry other female. Though it was good for me. I never wanted you!

Then I marry Devon, this person, my true love." She says pointing at the male.

"Why did you do that to me?! Why!?"

"Look Jay, you aren't meant to be mine nor me to be yours! So you should happy with your wife, your other half. Good bye." Kayla and Devon left.

Jay stood there like a statue. Roger come,

"Let's go, bro."

Jay just can't believe that. Kayla cheat on him! Everyone was right. Jay kept repeating the previous incident.

He accused Audrey for not telling him truth. But Audrey never gets angry or tired of him. She just makes him happy.

He should also do something for her.

At 8 pm

Audrey come back late and directly go to take a shower. Jay was in the kitchen for making dinner for Audrey. He makes Audrey's favorite dish.

Her favorite dishes 👇👇

1. Chicken Salad

 Chicken Salad

2. Lasagna

Audrey puts her PJs and go downstairs for dinner

Audrey puts her PJs and go downstairs for dinner. She was surprised though pleased too when she saw her favorite dishes.

She hugs Jay from behind. She whispers,

"Hmm. Why so romantic?"

"U-uh. Nothing." He shuttered.

"I know you are lying. So, why my unromantic husband become romantic suddenly? Mhm?"

"It's j-just not f-for you. Me too."

"Ok." Audrey kissed his neck before leaving him.

Fast forward ⏩⏩

They go to the room. Audrey was going for the couch suddenly Jay asked,

"Audrey?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you sleep with me in bed?"

"I am noticing you. You changed. You are showing me affection. What's the matter?"

"No! It's just, I feel bad for you."

"Hahaha 🤣🤣!"

"Why are you laughing?" Jay pouted.

"Oww my cute husband! Okay, I will sleep with you."

She slept on the bed comfortably. Jay did the same.

Audrey hugged Jay from behind. He shivered at the tall girl's touch.

"Shit!" Jay mentally said. He was damn sure that he was falling for Audrey.

Let's see what will happen....

Continued.....

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hi readers. Doing great? Okay, I am going to the main point. I will publish a new book of mine in 2 or 3 days. The book's name is *Marrying My Ex Bully,* a lesbian story.

Okay guys, bye.

Author.