~ I Want An Heir ~

Warning️⚠️⚠️: 18+ mature chapter

Author's perspective

It has already been 2 months since the incident. That means their marriage life is near a year. Recently, Audrey has been a moody person.

Every time she stayed in deep thoughts. No one knows what has in her mind. But tonight everything will change.

At night

Audrey comes from the office. But she was in deep thoughts. She goes to her room where Jay was sitting on the sofa, clearly waiting for her.

"I want to talk to you about something." Audrey exclaims.

"What is this?" Jay stands up.

"I want an heir."

"WHAT?!"

"Yes."

"I can't! And why is that?"

"What kind of question is this, Jay? I want a child, that's it! I also have the right to be a parent!"

"You don't have the right after you forcefully married me!"

"So what can I do?! Seeing you marry that whore!?"

"AUDREY!"

"Oh, so you are now defending that bitch!? I just want my heir, that's it!"

"You are acting like a monster, Audrey! Ask some random guy to fulfill your wish!"

"Monster, hah! Now you will see what a monster can do!" Audrey starts kissing Jay aggressively. Jay tried to push her but Audrey was stronger than him.

Audrey ripped Jay's clothes including pants. She then unbuttoned her shirt and pants. She goes to Jay's pussy to eat it.

(A/n: Don't get me wrong, it's an omega verse world. Here girls got dicks and boys got pussy.😅😅)

"Ahh A-Audrey, stoppp!" Jay moans.

"You are so wet for me!" Audrey thrusts her dick into his pussy.

"~Audrey~" Jay moans uncontrollably.

Audrey licks his pussy making him scream.

The rest of this is history 😂😂

At morning

Jay wakes up finding both of them naked. Last night's incident backs in his mind. Audrey literally raped him. His lower part was sore and his leg was shaking.

He goes to the bathroom for a shower and dress himself. His eyes are filled with tears. How can she did that to him? How?

After the shower, Jay finds that Audrey is still sleeping. Her face is looking like an angel.

'But a devil is inside of this pretty angel face.' Jay thinks to himself.

He goes to kitchen for making breakfast.

Here is the breakfast 👇👇

1. Pancakes

 Pancakes