♦ It's Party Time! ♦

The picture above is Audrey's whole appearance except the camera. ^^^

Audrey's Point of View

At 8.45 pm

I get ready after knowing that me and Jason will go to the club. Honestly, I go to that club already but alone. That place is really peaceful. No one disturbs anyone.

I adore this place much. Also, I have a name for the VIP room. I comb my hair and let them fall on my back. I take my cellphone, wallet and wristwatch.

Then I get my car's key and go outside. After I go downstairs, I see Jay is serving the dishes with a maid. I sigh.

"I won't eat, Jay. I'm going outside."

He remains silent. But when I reach to the door, he speaks.

"Where are you going?"

"Platinum club." I answer while I stop.

"With who?"

I am scrolling through the call list for Jason's number and answer,

"Jason."

"Huh! Going outside with lover!" He mumbles but I hear it.

"He's not my lover!" I call Jason's number and he immediately receives it.

"Hey, should I pick you up?" I ask.

"Yes, please! I'm feeling lazy for driving a car."

"Always lazy Hepburn! Ok, I am coming. Are you ready?"

"Yeah!"

"Ok bye." I cut the call before he responds anything. But I hear Jay mumbles something which I can't hear.

I go to my car and sit in the driving sit. I start my car and go for Jason's house.

After 15 minutes

I horn a few times and the front door brusts open, revealing Jason. A white shirt with a jean. Nice combination!

"Preston, wassup?" He asks after he sits down.

"Good, you?"

"Not bad but I missed my dinner for go to the club early."

"Same to me. Should we stop somewhere to eat something? Without full tummy, alcohol might be dangerous!"

"Ok." I drive to a restaurant which is located near with Platinum club. We go to the restaurant and pic a suitable table for us. A waiter then approachs us.

"Good evening, how can I help you?"

"I would like to have a chicken pasta."

"For me, bring french fries and a stick chicken ball."

"Order is coming up, sir and mam." He leaves.

"Should I call Marie and Jacob for partying with us?"

"A great idea! Call them! I hear that they are married."

"Hm. I should put the call on the loud speaker." The waiter interrupts us as he puts our dishes.

After Marie receive the call, Jason starts the conversation.

"Hey Marie, what's up?"

"Hi honey, I am good and you? I missed you." Marie lovingly says. Ok?

"Why are you calling me honey? Are you lost your mind?" Jason exclaims.

"I have a fight with Jacob because he thinks that I have a affair with someone else. So he is ignoring me. It's the only way to make him insecure.

You'll know, when my love for him divided, he immediately spoke to me.
It's the only chance! Play along with me!" Marie requests in a whisper.