A journey friend

I stayed with alat for around 2 hours.

I didn't want to leave,  I didn't feel alone with alat . And I don't want to keep feeling alone . Maybe alat could help me survive and find answers to this reality that is driving me crazy. 

But alat doesn't seem to realize it, and I don't feel OK to spoil it to him .

Alat walks by and says : " It's already 5 pm . Caitlyn should be here by now . "

I asked :

"Caitlyn is her name ? "

He responded:

" Yes , and she named me alat . I like this name, "

I said : " Alat, maybe she's not coming back."

He replied: " No ? Of course she is . She is probably busy and has some stuff to do . "

I didn't feel that I should tell him the truth , but he's a robot.....

I said : " Alat ....

That might sound crazy,  but Caitlyn and everyone are gone. "

I started crying

Alat replied: " Where did they go ?
They can't be gone forever. They'll come back soon ...."

I cried and screamed : " No, alat you don't understand!!!!

They are gone forever, I don't know what happened or why , but they are gone, and no one is left . I might be the last of humankind. I don't know what to do , but I'm here talking to a robot   ".

Alat changed his voice tone and said :
" So an apocalypse happened? And Caitlyn is dead now ? "

I responded: " Yes, alat we are the last survivors , this apocalypse killed everyone and everything.  But how and when? I don't know. "

Alat said : " So what should we do ? How do we survive? There's an explanation for the disappearance of humankind.  How can we figure that out ? "

I replied : " I saw this huge thing from afar attached to the Earth,  it might be the cause of the destruction of Earth , My stupidity got me following it knowing I'm going towards my death because what else I can find there ? . I should probably wait here till I die. "

Alat looks towards the massive body and says : " Wow , that's so huge . It looks so cool from 4500 kilometers. 

Let's go there ^^ !!!".

I panicked and said : " You crazy? Do you know what that is? We will probably die there. "

He responded: " we can't stay here forever,  maybe we can get answers and explanations to the state of our world.  I don't know about you,  but I'm curious to find out about it. "

Alat maybe is right , I can't live in ignorance and unawareness about the world I live in . And may hopefully I can find someone out there alive like me ....

I stood up well determined and said :

"Let's go , now since I have a friend, my trip won't be meaningless."

Alat said : " A friend?
That's cool !!!!!!! Let's go . Two friends going on an adventure!!!

Sounds fun ^^" .

We started walking together, heading towards that 'thing' .