I could show you my world...

Guess who's back, :D
Back again?

I've returned to update this damn book 😂
---------------------------------

After a depressing break time, I trudged along the hallways, pulling out my files.

"Onto the next... Jesus Christ, I need drink..." I grumble, flipping my files open into my hands.

-- Name : Kalim Al Asim 

-- Age: 26

-- Disorders: IED, Autism, ADHD, Manipulative tendencies, obsessive love disorder, Discouraged BPD, Toxiphobia / the fear of being poisoned.

-- Patient was admitted to the asylum by his parents, along with his servant, Jamil Viper. He was admitted to the asylum after his personality began to dramatically shift, and he eventually attacked a few of his siblings and threatened another servant.

-- Warnings: Don't rush him with anything, don't let him get too attached to you, don't interact if he is agitated.

My eyebrows raise slightly at the mention of servants. Was this guy and his family rich or something?

I flip the next page of my file, seeing that 'Jamil' was my next patient.

I sighed, pushing my hair out of my face and unlocking the door.

As I stepped in and closed the door, I was met with a man with bright red eyes and white hair.

"Eh? Who are you?" He asked, his head tilting slightly, his expression deadpan.

"My name is Yuu, and I'll be your doctor from now on. It's lovely to meet you" I say with a smile, wanting to appear happy, despite feeling down.

"Oh! Really?" An excited smile spread across his face, as he quickly stood up. "They finally changed the doctors around?"

"Yeah, I suppose you could say that." I laugh softly, finding his smile kind of Cute.

He laughs breathlessly. "That's great!" He quickly bounds up to you, taking your  free hand into his.

"I'm Kalim! But, you probably already know that." He glanced at the files held in your hand.

I make no move to pull my hand out of his, not wanting to upset him this quickly, if not at all.

"So, if you don't mind me askin', why are you here now? Did-" His expression darkens for a moment. ".. Aren quit?"

I roll my eyes playfully. "I wish. But no, they decided they wanted to switch patients with me."

Kalim let's go of my hand, smiling a bit wider. "Ah! Thankyou for telling me."

He glances at my files again, before looking back at me. "Can I see your files? Please?" Kalim asks with a pleading look.

"Uh... Sorry, no. That's classified." I smile apologetically at him, before remembering that his 'servant' Jamil was here. "But, I can say that I have Jamil as my next patient."

His eyes widen excitedly, a wide smile blooming on his features. "Really?! Sevens, can you tell him I say hello once you see him?!"

I chuckle, nodding at the excited boy. "Yeah, of course I can."

Kalim did a few excited jumps in place, giggling as he went.

The ever so familiar sound of my phone alarm broke him out of his excited state, as he glanced at my phone curiously as I turned off the alarm.

"What's that for, Yuu?"

"Well, because of Aren switching with me, I have a lot more patients than I'm used to. So I set up a system."

"... So you're going now?" His expression falters, seeming slightly panicked. "Are you coming back?"

"Yeah, of course! I'll be back tomorrow, promise!" I smile at him, hoping that it would provide some sort of promise.

Kalim visibly relaxed, smiling back.

"I'll see you tomorrow then, doctor?"

"Yeah, I'll be here." I nodded to him, before stepping out of his room and locking the door.

Kalims' POV

...

I sighed dreamily, sitting on my bed and fiddling with the hem of my shirt.

I didn't think the doctors could be so kind...

Yuu... Such a pretty name..