Off with HER head

TW! Mentions of abuse

As I walked through the halls, a single thought plagued my mind.

Why did R/N suddenly decide to switch our patients? Were they just bored?

I long sigh left my lips. Whatever the reason was, I don't care that much anymore.

I arrived at the fifth patients door and pulled out his file.

-- Name : Riddle Rosehearts

-- Age: 26

-- Disorders: Anxiety, Depression, Trauma, obsessive love disorder. ( The actual term for yandere stuff 👍)

-- Patient was admitted to the asylum by his mother, who was yelling at him as she dragged him in. He was extremely agitated when ever his mother raised her hand. Riddle has murdered a few people by beheading them when they 'broke the rules' that he set in place. He says that this behaviour was taught to him by his own mother.

-- Warnings: Don't speak to harshly or loudly to patient, don't look messy, try not to make him overwhelmed.

My eyes turned downcast as I finished reading his file.

Poor guy was probably abused or something...

I slowly open the door and walked into Riddle's room.

A quick gasp was heard from a short, red haired boy sitting on his bed, as his gase quickly averted from the floor to me.

"Hello Riddle, I'm going to be your new doctor from now. My name is (Y/N)." I spoke to the boy softly.

I closed the door and made my way over. He looked like he was about to cry, his eyes were glassy.

"What... About that other one...?" Riddle asked with a shaky voice.

"If you're talking about (R/N), I don't think they'll be coming back." I responded with a small smile.

In a quick movement, Riddle stood up off his bed and grabbed onto me, latching around my frame before stuffing his head against me.

"You got rid of them... You..." Riddle tried to speak, but his words were caught up in his throat.

I softly rubbed his back. " Did (R/N) do anything bad, or say anything to make you upset?"

"... Mmm. Yes. Many times." His grip tightened. "They.. they told me I was better off back with mother, that I deserved to be back at home..." He whimpered. "They told me that I'm pathetic..."

I'll have to report that when I have the chance. They can't just do that...

"I'm so sorry that they said that to you, they're not so nice, are they?" I tried to keep him calm while talking.

"You... Do you think I'm pathetic?" Asked riddle, still not letting go of me.

"Of course not, I'm sure that they were just trying to get you down."

"...Hmm. You know, just standing with you makes me forget about them for a bit..."

I felt the small man's arms loosen, as he looked up at me. His eyes were less watery than before.

He backed up and sat back on his bed, looking at me still. "Sorry about the sudden embrace, I was just... Well, happy that my old doctor is gone now."

"It's quite alright, I don't mind. Id you feel the need to hug me again, that's fine by me!" I chuckled at my sentence.

Riddle smiled slightly.

Then the moment was ruined by my alarm. Damn.

"Oh, sorry, but I have to get to my other patients now..." I said as Riddle looked at my phone.

"That's alright, as long as you come back." Riddle spoke with a somewhat confident tone.

"Of course I will come back, it's my job." I said while making my way to the door. "Goodbye Riddle."

"...Goodbye."

I shut the door and made my way down the hall.

Riddle's POV

Why were they so nice? They read my file obviously, so why were they so... So comforting? They don't even know me, I barely know them...

Why do they give me a funny feeling?

I felt my cheeks growing warm and buried my face in my blanket.

Did they enchant me or something...?