Take a pic!

I walked down the hall humming a song to myself, wondering how (R/N) was handling my old patients. They were a group of hellspawn...

My thinking was cut short when I approached my next patients room.

I looked down at their file.

-- Name : Cater Diamond

-- Age: 26

-- Disorders: Bi-polar, egotistic, manipulative, ADHD and rare yandere tendencies

-- Patient was admitted to the asylum by his older older sisters, Cater didn't seem to know what was going on until his sister's left. Patient became extremely anxious until he was put in his room.

-- Warnings: Don't place too much trust on him, don't make him angry.

I hummed to myself before slowly entering the room.

Cater was sprawled out on his bed, looking extremely bored. When he heard the door, he looked at you with a strange expression.

"Where's my doctor?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

I closed the door and walked towards Cater slowly. "I'm your new doctor, starting today. My name is (Y/N)." I smiled at the orange haired boy.

He smiled back and sat up, straightening his clothes. "Well, that's a perfect change of pace! Lovely to meet you (Y/N)!" Cater gave you a massive smile that almost looked forced.

"Okay, so, since it's my first time seeing you, how about some ice breakers?" Cater said while I was now standing in front of him.

"That sounds fine, how about you go first?" I asked Cater.

"Alrighty! Hmmmm... Oh! What's your sexuality?" He smirked at the end of his sentence.

"Oh, well, I'm (Your sexuality). What about you?"

"Ah, I'm Bisexual!" I smiled lightly.

The happy boy in front of Me didn't really put me off. He seemed pretty nice.

My phone alarm went off, shocking Cater a bit.

"Oh, I have to go n-" "Can we take a pic together?" Cater interrupted Me quickly.

I thought for a moment before nodding.

After I took the picture, Cater gave you a quick hug. "Thankyou (N/N)!"

(N/N)?
I like that name.

I pulled out of the hug and walked out of Caters room. "see you later Cater." I saw him smile before saying goodbye.

With that, I went to my next patient.

Cater POV

They were so nice to me, unlike that other doctor...

I like them a lot!

I wonder if they like me back?