Anarchy

I strolled down the hallway, wondering what I was going to eat for dinner, when I noticed Galena and Armaros at the end of it

"Yo! Galena!" I spoke, walking faster to get to them.

They waved at me as I approached.

"So Yuu, how did the interview with Jack go?" Galena asked, tilting her head.

Armaros shivered at his name, he knew about Jack's 'wolf instincts.'

It's alright Armaros." I said with a chuckle. The timid boy looked at me, unsure.

"Jack may look scary, but he's kinda nice."

Armaros smiled at me. "Thankyou for telling me..." He whispered.

"So, you're going to interview Leona next, right?" Galena asked me.

"Yep, but I'm afraid it might be a bit hard because of his pride, after all, he was the prince of his kingdom." I rubbed the back of my head, my smile faltering.

I sighed. This job is hard.

"Well maybe I could help, I'd be happy to, Armaros can help too, I'd have to keep him away from Leona though." Galena asked, more like stated, but I was hesitant.

But Galena does have a bunch of experience here with most of the patients. They will probably listen to both of us if she was there.

"Alright fine, you can come." I said to the psychiatrist.

Both Galena and Armaros seemed to be quite happy that I accepted Galena's offer.

My watch buzzed, indicating that my shift had ended for today, some other doctors should take care of the patients I haven't seen yet.

"Ah, I'll have to talk to you guys later, my shift is over."

"Oh, I'll see you tomorrow then?" Galena asked, Armaros tilting his head.

"Yeah, probably, see you later." I started to walk back to the main hall.

I heard Galena and Armaros saying goodbye behind me.

I said goodbye to the receptionist as I clocked out of my shift, feeling a wave of relief as I reached the exit.

I speed walked to my car and checked my phone.

2 missed messages from "Arsehole"

"Jesus Christ..." I physically cringed at the notification. They were either complaining or bragging about something.

I sat in the driver's seat and clicked the notification.

6:09 ✉️🔔   📶  •|||||| •
-----------------------------

Arsehole

One of your patients ATTACKED ME.
ₛₑₙₜ ₐₜ ₅:₃₈

Don't you mean your patients? We swapped, dumbass.
ˢᵉⁿᵗ ⁿᵒʷ

WHY DIDN'T YOU WARN ME?!
ˢᵉⁿᵗ ⁿᵒʷ

You didn't let me, who even was it?
ˢᵉⁿᵗ ⁿᵒʷ

I don't know, they had blue hair,
horns, I don't remember there name.
ˢᵉⁿᵗ ⁿᵒʷ

Their*
ˢᵉⁿᵗ ⁿᵒʷ

Fuck you Yuu. And your patients!
ˢᵉⁿᵗ ⁿᵒʷ

I'd appreciate it if you didn't.
ˢᵉⁿᵗ ⁿᵒʷ
-----------------------------

I threw my phone onto the passenger seat and started the car.

I gripped the steering wheel.

The patient that attacked them.

Cress...

Is terrifying...

*Flashback brought to you by king crimson*

I hummed with a soft smile as I pulled out my last file for the day, happy it was over soon.

"Cress Anderson..." I read the name on the file.

Cress had short dark blue hair, rose coloured horns and one black eye, one eye without colour.

-

- Name : Cress Anderson

-- Age: 29

-- Disorders: Bi-polar, hyper aggressive, manipulative, autism, epilepsy, schizophrenia.

-- Patient was admitted to the asylum by the police. He was being extremely aggressive and loud towards almost everyone.

-- Warnings: Don't let them out of their jacket, don't touch them, DON'T GET TOO CLOSE

-- If Cress gets too aggressive, press one of the buttons on the wall.

I frowned. The poor guy was probably scared.

I swiped my card and watched the door swing open.

There he sat, arms bound to their body by a straight jacket. They were sitting on their bed, eyes shut tight.

"So it goes~ I don't know~ What it's like to-" Cress mumbled to himself, abruptly stopping once I stepped in.

They peeled their eyes open. He looked a lot different than his ID photo.

His hair was longer, and so were his horns, the tips looking.... Bleached?

"Ha? Hah gahhh..." Cress grinned wildly while staring me down.

"Hello Cress. I'm Yuu, your new-" I tried to introduce myself, but was interrupted.

"But you're not Cress! How are you me?" They flopped on their back and rolled on their bed.

"No, that's-" I spoke again, Cress twisting violently to sit up and face me.

A loud crack rattled from their back as they twisted.

"Stop taaaallkkkinnngggg~" They slurred, face looking a lot less friendly. "Where's my Lyfie?"

"U-uh, I don't know what that is-" I stepped back, feeling quite uncomfortable.

"Give them back to me, DOCTOR..." His eyes narrowed as he stepped off his bed.

Their voice changed, it went from sounding childish, to sounding like a horror movie antagonist.

"He didn't hurt anyone, so why is he...." Cress continued, stepping closer to me.

"Gone..? Doctor, let me ask you..."

"How the fuck do you not know who my Lyfie is...?"

"I, I don't have access to other patients... Only my own..." I tried to speak calmly, as to not aggrevate him more.

At this point, I was cornered. Cress's body loomed in front on me. I felt behind me looking for the button to alert the guards.

"I didn't mean to upset you..."

His gase was intense, piercing right through me.

As he stared, a small pink bud appeared in the centre of his blank eye.

"... Cress?---?!" I tried to speak, but I was interrupted by Cress's arm ripping out of his jacket, grabbing my head and slamming it into the wall.

*End of flashback*

I would have died that day, I'm so lucky there was a guard outside..

I groaned, cracking my back.

I need a long, LONG shower tonight.