Don't be scared of me...

I shivered slightly as i walked down the corridor to my next patients room.

As i walked, i looked at his file.

-- Name : Deuce Spade

-- Age: 24

-- Disorders: Minor signs of depression, Anxiety, and Extreme aggression when provoked.  Has mild yandere tendencies, rarely.

-- Patient was admitted to the asylum by his mother, he seemed to understand why he was here and didn't struggle. Patients mother says that Deuce was usually a sweet boy, but when he or his friends were threatened, he went berserk. He has killed a few people in these rages, which he apparently regrets deeply. Patient has been trying to redeem himself, make himself better.

-- Warnings: Don't bring up his mother, don't ask about his past.

I hummed to myself, the poor guy must be really sorry about what he did. 

I made it to his cell door and opened it.

There was a blue haired boy sitting on the floor in front of his bed, laying his head in his arms.

"...Deuce?" I spoke up, making him jump and bolt his head towards me.

He looked sort of angry, then his face softened when he saw me.

"Oh, um, sorry. I thought you were... Someone else." He spoke softly.

"It's alright, well, I'm (Y/N). Nice to meet you." I smiled softly.

Deuce stood up and walked towards me, putting his hand out for me to shake. "Nice to meet you too"

He had scars all over his face and a distinct black shape under his right eye that looked like the spades symbol from a playing card.

"So, i assume that you're my new doctor?" Said deuce, his eyes widening ever so slightly.

"Yes, I am. Now, can you sit down somewhere so i can talk to you?" I asked softly.

"Uh.. there isn't really anywhere to sit besides the floor and the bed.... is it okay if we just sit on the floor?"

"Yes, that's fine."

Deuce started to walk over to a random spot on the floor and sit down. I followed him, sitting in front of him.

"Alrighty then, now." I said as I looked Deuce in the eyes. "You don't have to respond if you don't want to, but, do you regret what you have done in the past?" 

Deuce's eyes shot open as his face darkened slightly. He looked at the floor and started to pick at the skin around his nails. "...Yes. I regret everything that I have done..." 

Tears were gathering in his eyes. I reached for his hand slowly, the contact making him flinch slightly before calming down. 

"I... I hope that doesn't make you hate me though..." His hand curled around mine as he shook slightly. 

I gently tugged him forward and gave him a soft hug. He let out a soft exhale as he returned the hug. "Thankyou... (Y/N)" Deuce whispered.

The soft moment was ruined by your phone alarm, scaring the living daylight out of the blue haired boy.

"Oh, Deuce I have to go to my next patient now, I'll see you tomorrow. Okay?" I said, trying to calm Deuce down.

"You're.. oh." He looked sad for a few seconds "Alright, see you later (Y/N)"

I stood up to leave and walked towards the door.

I turned and waved to Deuce and smile. "Bye."

𝗗𝗲𝘂𝗰𝗲 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩

As soon as they left, my breath became more hoarse. That other doctor was finally gone.

I placed my hand over my raw fingers that I had picked and kissed them. 

After all...

𝐌𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌...