Chapter 9

Whatever she wants 

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Whatever she wants 

(whatever you want)

I will do anything 

(whatever you want)

~ Graceland too (Phoebe Bridgers)

JAKE POV

We slept at 5:15 a.m yesterday. That too, because the teachers had ordered us to. I was planning to sleep till around 10 today but my sleep was interrupted by the ringing of my doorbell.

"Who's this?" I grumbled sleepily as I opened the door and stood transfixed.

Choi Sarah, a girl from our class was at the door, looking embarrassed,

"Oh I'm so sorry...I thought this was the class president's room."

"He's in room 406. Mind if I ask why?"

"We haven't slept a wink last night," the girl whispered as my gaze fell on her tired eyes and sore face.

"Today is the chemistry assessment, but the principal hasn't even come back yet. What are we all going to do?"

She was right...I did not want to wake up Jungwon this early but something had to be done. Then I remembered, Heeseung, he had a red card.

"Follow me." I told her as she waited outside Heeseung's room and I shook him awake,

"Wake up! I really need your help right now..."

Heeseung shook off my hand, "Later..." he groaned, "Let me sleep."

After a bout of persisting he woke up rather grumpily and said,

"What is it?"

God...this boy and his sleep!

I narrated the morning's incident as his sleep disappeared and he quickly changed into his school uniform.

"The vice principal! She can phone the principal right?"

We all ran to the heads' office in the cold of the early morning. Choi Sarah repeatedly apologized for waking us up while we kept trying to convince her that it was okay, she must have been especially traumatized after what happened last night.

*~*

"Yes miss, none of them slept at all. The boys were pretty busy as well..." Heeseung answered the principal's questions over the phone.

"I know that miss."

"Yes, I think that would be suitable."

"We are grateful to you miss, thank you so much."

The Love Algorithm | Lee Heeseung FFजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें