Chapter 6

Doomsday is close at hand

I'll book the marching band,

To play as you speak mm mm

~ doomsday (Lizzy McAlpine)

REUMI POV

I usually always fall asleep on my desk in History class...but today...

I fell asleep on Park Sunghoon's arm which was resting on my desk.

I don't know what I did to deserve someone like him...

He'd shook me up a little while later,

"You wanna study in the library together in the evening?"

I nodded, "we need to meet her Ni-ki in the art room before that okay? Remember Seora's message?"

Sunghoon sighed, "How can I even forget that...this Heeseung guy basically reignited a bomb. When she texted me all that had happened...I was beyond shocked."

I agreed, "But you know, I have a feeling Heeseung didn't do anything."

"I know what you mean, like he may be Seora's academic rival and all but I don't think he was capable of committing a crime like that."

"It's his brother who's in jail though."

"Lee Wonjin right? He was one of the toppers of Songdae! Imagine that!"

"That kind of explains why Heeseung's so smart...he reminds me of Seora when she first came here, doesn't he?"

"Kinda, Our Seora was way smarter though. She was basically a genius..."

I laughed along, what wouldn't I give to make Seora feel like herself again?

*~*

NI-KI POV

I had just finished studying for my math test tomorrow. I wasn't 100% confident about doing well but I had worked hard.

I checked my phone after what felt like ages and saw the newly formed group chat buzzing with 450 notifications? What the hell do these people even talk about?

Jake Hyung

Guys

I'm auditioning for the school soccer team tmr

Wish me luck!

FAV NOONA

Good luck Jake!!

Fightinggg

Penguin Hyung

If the Park Sunghoon says u will make the team,