PART 46 : She is the Best !! 🤍

hiii 🚶...

i am a little busy in my assignments ... 😩...

yeh lo updateee 😭....pyaar dena update ko bohot saara ....2900 wordsss

enjoyyy  !! ....

------------------------------------

Abhishek : ( I sat down on the bed ....irritated by all this ...after a while ...i saw towards manisha ....she was just sitting there lifeless ...she had no expressions ...no movement ...just blankly staring at the wall )

The helper kept the water ....

Abhishek : Manisha ....

Manisha : ....

Abhishek : Manisha paani pee lo ....

Manisha : Why abhishek ??

Abhishek : what ?

Manisha : Why abhishek ? why did you not telll me about anything yesterdayyy ???

Abhishek : Manisha...

Manisha : WHYYY ABHISHEKK...

Abhishek : 😑😑...

DM : Abhishek ...Manisha ...kya huya ...

Abhishek : kuch nhi mummy ...abhi prerna ka khtm huya.... iska baaki h ...jao aap tension mt lo 😐

DM : 😥😥...

Abhishek : ( i got up and closed the door and went towards her and sat beside her ) hmm ...yeh lo paani peeyo ...

Manisha : ( i nodded in a no and i could feel my eyes tearing up )

Abhishek : Manisha ...please ...

Manisha : Don't talk to me ...

Abhishek : come here ! ( i pulled her in a hug )

Manisha : LEAVE ME ABHISHEK .... IT'S SO EASY FOR YOU TO READ MY MIND BUT YOU DIDN'T CARED TO TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY ...I WILL NOT TELL YOU ANYTHING NOWW ...😠

Abhishek : ( She resisted from the hug but gave up and started crying  ...i knew she needed it ) 

Manisha : I WILL NOT TALK TO YOUU ...I WILL NOT MAKE DESIGNS FOR YOU ...I WILL NOT DO ANYTHING FOR YOUU ....

Abhishek : then why have you held me so tightly ??

Manisha : SHUT UP 😭...

Abhishek : Fine ...🫂

Manisha : I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN EVERYTHING ... I KNOW I AM NOT THAT GOOD ...BUT I LOVED THIS FAMILY SO MUCH ...YOU DIDN'T THINK OF ME AS A PART OF YOUR FAMILY NA ?? ISLIYE NAHI BTAYA MUJHEE...NATASHA KO BHI PTA H ...BAAT HI USKE AAGE HUYIII ...THIS WAS THE REASON ....YOU WERE DENYING TO COME HERE ...HATO MAIN HI CHLI JAATI HUN KHUDSE ....

Abhishek : ( she tried her best to get out of my hold ...but she can't ...so she pushed me ...and got up ) MANISHAAA ...DON'T YOU DARE TO LEAVE ....

Manisha : i will ...what will you do ? huh ? 

Abhishek : YEAH RIGHT ...what can i do ... i tried protecting you from getting hurt ...that's what i did ... i told prerna yesterday to stop her nonsense ...i tried handling the situation without getting anyone involved ...i told prerna that you are our family ...that's what i did ...BUT IF YOU THINK YOU ARE NOT A PART OF THIS FAMILY ...THEN LEAVE AND IT'S MY WARNING THAT IF YOU LEAVE TODAY ...I WILL NOT LET YOU COME BACK !! ... ( i said and sat down on the bed laid back at the headrest and closed my eyes ... i knew vo jaa skti h iss time ...but i was so frustated that i had no words ...)