PART 41 : LONG DRIVE 🌃

hellooo guysss 🚶...

updatee aa gayaaaa !!! 🤭

enjoyyy ....😌

----------------------------------

Manisha got readyy ...

she came out of her room and saw abhishek sitting on the sofa

she came out of her room and saw abhishek sitting on the sofa ....he had already changed ....but was tired maybe ...she went downstairs ...he realised that she came downstairs so he opened his eyes ...

abhishek : youu look really prettyy my moon 🥺....

manisha : abhishek ...do you feel tired ? let's stay at home ...

abhishek : ( i pulled her into my lap ...and touched my forehead to her forehead ) btao ? lg rha h fever ?

manisha : ( i nodded in a no ) but ....

abhishek : mne bola na agar tabiyat thikk nhi lgegi ...toh we will come back ...

manisha : haan 🥺...( i started to get up but he pulled me closer and held my waist )

abhishek : vese... we can stay at home ...because you are lookingg so pretty and hot 🌚 ( i moved my face closer to her and looked into her eyes ...)

manisha : abhishek ...bahar hi chlte h na 😳..

abhishek : why are you blushing ? 

manisha : i-i am not blushing ....that is my makeup ...( i felt my cheeks getting hot )

abhishek : i can see you stammer a bit ...what happened manisha ? ...😏

manisha : ( he said this and removed my hair from my neck ...and his fingers touched my neck while doing thatt ...) abhi-abhishek ...chlte h na please😳...

abhishek : okayy ...darii huyii shernii ...😂 

manisha : main nhi dartii hunn ....

abhishek : achaa ?? 🚶( i said and got up from the sofa ...)

manisha : chlo chloo 🏃🏃...

They went downstairs ...towards the carr ...

abhishek : ( i opened the gate ...and asked her to sit ) 

and asked her to sit )