PART 45 : Prerna Vs manisha ?? 😥

helloo guyyssss....🚶

jldii aa gya updateee ...kyukii pta nhi writer ko bhii 😌...

shaant rehne ka ...okayy ?? 🌝

--------------------------------------

They reached home and abhishek asked the driver to go to malhan mansion ...

Manisha was sitting on the sofa when abhishek entered the home...and he saw her lost in her thoughts ...he went near her and called her ...

Abhishek : Manisha ....

Manisha : ....

Abhishek : Manishaaaa ....

Manisha : haan ...haan ...kya huya ?? 🥲( i didn't realised when he arrived and was taking my name ...i was lost in my thoughts that why we didn't went to home ...should i ask him or not )

Abhishek : What are you thinking ?? ( i said and sat near her )

Manisha : Nothing ...just thinking about some work ...

Abhishek : You forgot that your husband can read you mind ? should i remind you ?

Manisha : Main change krke aati hunn 😩...( i tried to get up but he held my hand ...)

Abhishek : "NO"

Manisha : Fine ! ( i sat on the sofa facing him )

Abhishek : Why did you lied manisha ? 

Manisha : tum gussa ho jaate agar main firse puchti ...

Abhishek : Hmm ...you don't trust me enough na ?

Manisha : i do trust you abhishek ...

Abhishek : then trust me on this too ...i just did it for you ...i will take you there soon ...okay ??

Manisha : but ...

Abhishek : 🥺...

Manisha : okay fine 😮‍💨

Abhishek : Now go and change and then let's have dinner ....

Manisha : haan ...🚶

Manisha went to change her clothes ...when abhishek got a call from nischay ...

Nischay : Abhishek, kya huya h ? what have you said to prerna ? room lock krke baith gyii h vo ....

Abhishek : Mne kuch nhi bola bhai esa ...just asked her to stop her nonsense ....

Nischay : Abhishek ...

Abhishek : bhai , you know i love prerna so much but she can't say anything to anyone ...i will talk to her ...don't worry ....

Nischay : thikk h ...

i called prerna ...she was crying ...my heart melted there ...

Abhishek : Prerna ...bchee ...stop crying ! 

Prerna : I am sorry bhai ...b..but please don't be an...angry with me ...

Abhishek : prerna ...listen to me ...i just wanted to make you understand what you did wrong ...stop crying ...and go have your dinner...

Prerna : bhaii 😥...

Abhishek : Prerna...have your dinner and sleep ...you have your event tomorrow in college ...i am not angry on you ...okay ??

Prerna : haan ...bhai ...

Abhishek : ( i ended the call and closed my eyes ... and kept my hand on my head ...it was paining ...it was a long day )