PART 1 : INTRO ✨

hello guysss ......kese ho sab ??✨✨

yeh story ke updates alternative days mein aayenge ...and maybe sometimes a surprise update .....

enjoy this story on abhisha ✨.....

----------------------------------------------

let me introduce the characters of the story.....

ABHISHEK MALHAN ..... 🌝✨

Age: 27

 Abhishek stands at 6'3 feet tall with a muscular build. He has sharp features and piercing dark eyes. His hair is jet black and perfectly styled, giving him a confident  look. 

He is known for his arrogance and pride,  comes off as rude . He believes he is above everyone else . Despite his flaws, he is fiercely loyal and protective of the people he loves. He would do anything for them .

He comes from a wealthy family and was raised with a what you want you get it mentality by his dad. He was groomed to take over his family's business from a young age and has always been driven and ambitious. 

He is a  businessman and is not afraid to step on others to get what he wants. However, deep down, he yearns for genuine love and connection, but his arrogance often pushes people away. He also has a soft spot for his younger sister, who he adores and will do anything for and an elder brother for whom he can die for ....

VM : Abhishek's father 

 DM: Abhishek's mother 

prerna : abhishek's younger sister 

nischay : abhishek's elder brother  

dadi : 🙂

ankush , pratik :  abhishek's friend 

 Manisha sharma ✨🌝

Age: 25

Manisha is a beautiful young woman with long, dark hair that falls in waves down her back. sparkle with confidence and determination. She stands at 5'4' and has a toned figure due to her love for yoga and dancing. 

Manisha is a confident, flirtatious and bold young woman who is not afraid to speak her mind. She is outgoing and loves meeting new people, often making friends wherever she goes. She is also fiercely independent and determined, never letting anyone or anything stand in the way of her dreams. 

Growing up, Manisha always had a love for fashion and design. Her mother taught her how to sew at a young age. As she got older, Manisha's passion for fashion only grew stronger, and she knew she wanted to pursue a career in the industry. However, her family was not very supportive of her dreams. Despite their objections, Manisha worked hard and landed a job as an assistant in a fashion designing firm. She is determined to prove herself and make a name for herself in the fashion world.