Angel's legs carried him fast. His eyes were purple and all of his pupils were dilated. He was gonna fuck shit up. He didn't care who stood in his way. He knocked for sinners heads off their bodies and sent them flying with one swing from the bat. Like he just hit a home run with someone's face.

He ran into Leith and almost beat him with the bat cause of how he was holding his friend.

"THE FUCK HAPPENED TO CHERR!" HE screamed wiping the tears from her eyes.

The rougarou shrugged. He got there too late to know.

"No idea, when I got there she was holding onto a booth seat and this Lazer beam that's chasing me right now was making her float the fuck away." He stated.

"Get her back to the hotel. Lucifer could probably help her imma go find Charlie."

"Don't kill anyone Angie." Leith pleaded as he agreed walking away.

"Too damn late for that!" He laughed swinging the bat around in one hand like it was a baton. he ran through hell as he scrolled through his contacts. he pressed on Charlie's.

"Angel?" She asked answering the phone.

"Where the fuck are you?! I just ran into Leith and he's running through the damn streets of hell trying to stop Cherri from fuckin dying before he gets her back to the hotel!" He asked unable to stop his tears.

"Oh thank God he found her! I'm on my way back to the hotel. Angel,  we'll figure out what happened and we'll do whatever we can!" She assured the spider who was still frantically crying.

He nodded. And agreed wiping his tears away he sat on a nearby bench needing to collect his thoughts, because now all he wanted was shit he knew better than to find.

He called Husk even though he knew he was working. Husk went into his office excusing himself from what he was doing making the call seem urgent. Angel NEVER fucking called him so he knew it was.

"Baby? What's wrong are you okay?" He asked.

Angel was sobbing and was very hard to understand.

"Webs, you gotta take a second and breathe I can't understand you." He stated.

Angeldust took a deep breath and spoke slower. He explained what he saw on TV and what he saw when he ran into Leith.

"Husky I'm scared." He sobbed.

"Where are you?" Husk asked.

Angel looked around for a street name. He also looked at the building he was sitting in front of, he quickly explained to Husk where he was.

"I really wanna get high now Whiskers. The news bitch said she overdosed but, Cherri doesn't do that! She never has and she never would!"

Husk made a panicked face.

"No Webs, that would make things worse. I'm on my way just stay put. Okay? Give fifteen maybe twenty minutes. I'll be there as soon as I can." Husk assured.

The spider nodded though Husk couldn't see him.

"Okay. I'll try. there's a vending machine acros-"

"Anthony you don't need it! Com'on if Cherri makes it outta this, don't you wanna be sober for her?" He pleaded. "Baby she's gonna be okay. Imma keep you on the phone while I'm driving okay?" He asked.

"Ok." The spider nodded.

Husk grabbed his keys. Explained to his assistant manager and the other manager that he had an emergency. He left his casino in a flash. He jumped into his car after unlocking it and he drove off to Angel's location.

"I'm on my way right now baby, you're okay, and Cherribomb's gonna be just fine." He assured.

He was quick to get to Angel. In just ten minutes, he parked the car by the curb. Husk got out of the car. Quickly wrapping his arms round his boyfriend and hugging him tight. Angel held onto the cat demon sobbing Husk rubbed his back and played with the hair on the back of his neck a bit.

"Sssshhh. She's gonna be okay." Husk assured rocking softly side to side as the two demons sat on the bench.

Angel wiped his eyes. They both stood up. Husk got in on drivers side Angel sat beside him in the passenger seat calling Charlie again. He explained that he and Husk were on the way. Charlie assured her that she and her father were doing everything they could. Lucifer even called up Stolas again because Lucifer never seen anything like this in ten thousand years.

"Charlie that's sweet and all but ya not helping Webs not panic!" Husk yelled into the phone.

Angel was tightly holding onto his one of his boyfriend's hands with one of his. Husk didn't mind though. Husk lifted his hand and pulled it close to his face before placing a kiss on Angel's hand.

"It's gonna be okay." He assured.