6

I have lost the track of time completely.

Each day and night is worse than a horror movie for me. Ace keeps torturing me, leaving his marks on my entire body. The pain is unbearable, but what can I possibly do?

He has locked me in the house, not allowing me to exit the place. Neither does he ever open the balcony nor the windows in his absence, just in case I was to call out for someone. I kept thinking...where had I landed myself to?

Yes, I was going into depression. Things appeared awful and no more pleasant. Everything was dreadful and all I ever did was allow Ace to barge in and use me once again, which he does multiple times every day.

Looking around the darkened room with no lights on and an air conditioner chilling the room, I wondered...what would be the end of this? Surely Ace would not be able to continue with the same throughout his life! Things would definitely change. But when?

Getting up from the bed, I winced in pain as I traced my fingers on my naked body. Cuts and bruises marked my soft skin. It was very painful to make any movement.

But I had to do it. Afterall, I couldn't just be lying on the bed the entire evening and doing nothing. I had to clean myself for...I guess for him to do it again.

Sighing, I got up from the bed and slowly made my way towards the bathroom. Entering inside, I looked at myself in the mirror.

Yes, this wasn't me. I had become fragile and looked sick. All the bruises and cuts kind of decorated my body since there was nothing else left to decorate it with anymore.

Entering the shower, I cried as the lukewarm water hit my painful exterior. Applying soap was yet another painful task. Why was he doing this to me? What would he achieve from torturing me?

Sighing, I cleaned myself off with a towel and got back in the room. I needed to do something or I would lose my sanity. What could I do? Maybe I could cook something in the kitchen?

That seemed like a wonderful idea. After dressing up, I went into the kitchen and looked around. Maybe I could make some sandwich for myself. Or rather, I could make it for Ace as well.

Getting to work, I chopped onions, tomatoes and some lettuce and placed them elegantly on top of one another on a slice of bread which I had already smeared with some tomato ketchup. Next, I place a slice of cheese and upon placing another bread piece I left it in the toaster with another alike for getting grilled.

The door to the the apartment opened as soon as I had done the procedure once more. Perfect timing.

"What are you doing?" Ace asked entering the kitchen.

"I-I am making some grilled sandwich for us," I replied in fear.

He looked at me mischievously and got closer. I stepped back in fear but he snaked his arms around my waist and pulled me into him.

"For me, huh?" Ace asked.

"F-for us," I replied.

"Mmm," he hummed as he kissed my neck. "How caring my love."

"I-I-" I trembled as he slowly chewed my neck, at the spot where he had bruised me before. It was painfully ticklish but somewhat pleasant.

A sudden beeping sound from the griller rang across the kitchen that indicated the sandwiches were ready to eat. Ace left me and said, "I'll change and come."

Once he left the room, I sighed in relief. Taking out the sandwiches using a pair of tongs and placing them on dishes, I took the two dishes out in the living room and placed them on the table.

Sitting on the couch, I waited as Ace emerged, wearing only his underpants and nothing more. Hot but equally terrifying.

He sat next to me, his right arm curled across my shoulders while he looked at me lovingly...or maybe hungrily?

"Smells good," he said, looking at me.

"Y-yeah," I said. "Shall we eat?"

"Sure," he replied. Bending forward, he picked up a dish and held out a sandwich. Slowly, he brought it to my lips, making me eat from his hands.

I chewed as he watched me keenly. I watched as his underpants raised upwards by the second. No, I did not want to do it again.

I kept chewing as Ace fed me from one hand while eating from the other. He was sweet, that I must agree. But his sweetness often turned painful.

Once we had done eating, I got up with the dishes and approached the kitchen. Placing the dishes on the sink, I began washing the two. Once I was done, I felt his arms encircle my waist as his body pressed against mine from the back.

I could feel his shaft down there, long and tight. I wondered, how on earth did he get horny all the time? Where did he get so much energy from?

Bending down his face, he pecked my neck making me squirm within him due to the tickle."Ace..." I said as his grip got stronger around my stomach.

"Why do you always taste so sweet my love?" he asked while biting into my skin. "How can someone be so tasty?"

He pressed my body harder against his, making me wriggle slightly. I was feeling hard simultaneously. His right arm moved up my face, tilting it back by my jawline as he kissed my lips hard. His tongue wrapped around mine and pulled into his mouth, making me tremble and wince at the feeling.

"Mmmpphh!" I exclaimed in his mouth while his left arm wandered into my pants. It caught my organ, squeezing it and pressing it hard. I was trembling at the intense sensation of pleasure. It felt that the tortorous Ace was fading away and the one whom I truly liked was coming back to me.

"Mmph!" I exclaimed hard as his left arm began moving up and down my organ. He was doing it really fast and pressed it hard at the same time.

Slowly he removed my pant and jerked my organ at a much faster pace, making me tremble and shiver. His right palm kept a firm hold on my jawline, with his mouth dominating mine, leaving me helpless and surrender to his actions.

Sooner my fluids squeezed out, wetting the sink heavily with my fluids. I relaxed and sighed as Ace let go of my organ and moved me away from the sink.

He turned me around and lifted me up, making me sit on the platform where cooking was often done. Ace took off my partially removed pant and did the same for himself. Slowly, but surely, he brought me closer towards his body and entered his manhood once more inside my body.

I screamed, the pain being unbearable. Why did he have to do this often? Why did he rarely use any lubricant? It hurt so bad!

Slowly, he moved in and out, his palms holding me by my chest and his thumbs playing with my nipples. Shameless me, I got hard once more, as I screamed in pain and pleasure.

"A-Ace-AH!" his movements became faster as he moved into me like a machine. I dropped my head back, unable to take in the pain. I wouldn't be surprised if this resulted in my death.

I'm not sure why, but my hand moved towards my organ and began jerking it up and down. When suddenly the bell rang.

A/N: Hello my lovely readers, hope the start of this new week has been good for you! Hope you're enjoying the stable season of Taurus as well and staying healthy! I'll update next chapter by the Friday, and if you liked the chapter and read it so far please do like and comment since your every action matters to me! Have a blasting week!!