4

"You'll kill me?"

"Yes!" he growled in fury.

Ace was bleeding hard. A chunk of glass had entered his gut, making him bleed but not hard enough for him to die. A wound bled from his forehead as well while he kept his grip tight on my hair.

The darkness and silence of the night would succumb my screams. I knew this was the end, the end of it all.

I recollected when it had begun, the moment when he had killed my mother.

'A sudden darkness fell over Ace's eyes. It was something different, something violent and intense within Ace that I had never seen. I may have seen intensity, sympathy, love, passion, care, as well as insecurity, but darkness? It made a chill run down my spine.

"I won't leave without Nayan," Ace spoke gravely.

"Then we'll have to force you out of the house," dad replied. And then the worst occured.

Dad left my shoulders and caught Ace's arm, attempting to drag him out of the house. Instead, Ace twirled his arm and caught dad's, twisting it immediately at an abnormal angle.

Dad howled in pain while Ace kicked Dad's shin, making him fall on the floor. Mom screamed in horror and bent down towards dad.

Ace immediately caught my arm and started pulling me away with him. I however did not reist and moved on quickly. But mom had other plans.

Dad who was wailing in pain due to his dislocated arm, remained on the floor while mom stood up and ran up to the two of us. In rage, she caught me by the hair and pulled me out of Ace's grip, making me scream in immense pain. And now, Ace completely lost it.

Without a second thought, he picked up a dinner knife that was kept at the table of the living room and with one swing of his arm, stabbed it deep into mom's right eye.

Mom left my hair, as she fell on the floor, wriggling in pain while black and red fluid spilled out of the right eye. Dad screamed in horror as mom trembled in pain and in a few moments, went limp, unmoving.

"SASHAAAA!" dad screamed. I was more than shocked. Before I could react, Ace caught me by my arm and pulled me out of the house, pushing me into his car. Dad did not follow us as Ace drove off while I remained stunned at what had just occured.'

-Extract from My First Love, Chapter Epilogue (for clarification on how the events had unravelled)

___________________________________

"Was it good?" He curled his fingers through my hair while whispering into my ear.

"It was heavenly," I replied.

We lay naked, Ace on top of me while he gently sucked my neck. We had been sexually active for hours, Ace continuously rewarding me with his fluid. And by now my butt was full of it.

While kissing my neck, his face buried into my back, his right palm wandered towards my neck and began squeezing it gently. He was taking my breath away but it felt good, and I wanted him to choke me harder. Ace firmed his grip and clenched harder, turning me on instantly. Soon, I could not take it anymore and caught his arm, indicating for him to stop.

He chewed my right ear while his right palm's fingers slowly trailed towards my left nipple, squeezing it gently. I gasped as he played with it, which was a very sensitive region of my body.

His fingers trailed down to my waist and traced it gently, as he slowly got back up on the bed.

"Want more of me?" he questioned with a smirk.