3

"Thank goodness the two of you've made up!" Stacy exclaimed in joy.

It has been a couple of days after the newfound bond between me and Ace had taken place and Stacy was more than elated.

"Yeah, I finally came to my sense," I giggled.

Ace wrapped his bare arm around my shoulders and said, "It's alright, you have all rights to be mad at me anytime."

I looked at him affectionately. He wore a round neck black sleeveless T-shirt with similar black trousers. It added to Ace's magnetism and dominance which made me feel ever so secure with him.

Stacy coughed. "Hey guys!" She waved her arms to bring our attention. "Someone's your guest!"

Ace chuckled. "If I'm right you're the same Stacy who's madly into BL Dramas, aren't you?"

She gave a sheepish smile as we laughed. But slowly, Stacy's posture changed.

"The cops ain't gonna give up," she mentioned. "They're looking everywhere. Thankfully mom and dad have not been able to return from abroad due to the spread of some disease in that country."

"I hope they're fine though," I hoped.

"Yes they are," Stacy replied with a smile. "But soon they'll be back and get interrogated. It's very likely that they will come here for investigating as well. Thankfully I did not slip my tongue into anything that could cause suspicion."

The situation was worrying but for the time being under control. Stacy had been interrogated but thankfully she did not let out much information. Her eloquent silver tongue had somehow managed to avoid any details which could generate any lead to us. Though of course she'd had to speak the necessary details such as what was the reason of the crime, how and where it occured, why did Ace do it, and likewise. These basic questions were asked by the cops to almost everyone I knew after which were the difficult ones.

"Don't worry Nayan," Stacy pressed her palm against my cheek, "I'll keep you guys informed and let you know about any updates immediately."

"Thank you Stacy," I thanked her. "We could've done nothing without you."

"Oh shut up twink," she commented. "Save the sweet words for your jock."

I looked at Ace and he winked back at me. Of course he deserved my sweetness, or rather, my everything. I was his with entirety.

"How's school Stacy?" Ace asked, bringing me back to reality.

She sighed. "Not so good lately. Things have been pretty bad after the incident. Sasha has of course been chosen as the School President due to your absence and everyone hates us."

It was obvious. Since our group of eight friends was the one that was closely associated with Ace, they would apparently be the target of hatred from all. And to think about that this hatred is for those who did absolutely nothing.

"Gotta go now," Stacy stood up, "I have to complete so much school work already."

___________________________________

Stacy made her way towards her class amidst the occassional staring eyes of the students. Of course the whispers of the incident had not died out yet. It was still hot and loud in the school with frequently added rumours enhancing the story. It had not been much of a surprise to the students for Ace had indeed attempted homicide before.

"Hey Stacy!"

A sassy voice ringed into Stacy's ears, a voice she hated the most. Gritting her teeth, she looked at the girl who had caused all the trouble. Sasha.

If it wouldn't have been for her, Nayan's parents would've never known about his relationship with Ace and neither the day would've come when Ace had to murder Nayan's mother, Shreya.

"How are Ace and Nayan doing?" Sasha asked with a smirk.

"How am I supposed to know where they are?" Stacy replied.

"Oh come on Stace, you know better than that! You know where they are, I'm sure about this. Don't worry, you can always tell me, am I not your friend?"

"B*tch, get the fvck outta my way," Stacy hissed.

"And what if I don't?"

A loud punch from Stacy made Sasha fall on the floor. Sasha gave her a deathly glare and lunged at Stacy.

Both the girls got engaged in a deadly fight. Scratching, biting, pulling and whatnot while other students recorded the event for posting the drama on their social media pages. If it were not for Sandra and Cat, the fight would've ended in a brutal way.

"What the fvck Stacy, what did you think you were doing?" Sandra scolded a fuming Stacy.

"Killing like her brother, what else?" Sasha glared. Both of them were bleeding, with brusies all over their bodies. Stacy had even taken out a handful of Sasha's hair off her head which she threw off on the floor.

"What's going on here?" The Principal entered the scene. Soon, the two girls found themselves being suspended for a week for their misbehaviour and given a warning for not to repeat the same.

____________________________________

"Stop the car!"

Ace drove the car at an exponential speed. I was panicking, my heart racing. The cops were at our tail and I was more scared than ever.

"Shut up for once you idiot!" Ace slapped my face.

I began to sob, the impact leaving his handprint at my left cheek. This was not what I wanted. I wanted to get out of the car, away from Ace. I wanted to run to the cops and surrender. I wanted to say out loud to them that it was all his doing and I had no hand in it.

The sirens blared from the back as Ace drove like crazy. My heart threatened to come out of my chest due to the unbelievable anxiety I felt at the moment.

"Surrender Ace!" I yelled at him. "We cannot outrun the justice."

"I will do as I wish!" he replied. "And you better keep your mouth shut."

I did not want another painful slap from this killer. The hit on my forehead due to the previous slap had caused soke bleeding which had dried by now. It had been painful but there was no place for me to get a treatment. Afterall, we were in the run.

Ace saw a narrow and unused road to the left. The cops were far behind and would possibly take some time to figure out if we took a turn. I was frightened at how he would be able to drive through such a narrow lane in the middle of the night. But he did it anyway.

The road was bumpy as I crashed all around in the car. However, Ace maintained the speed of his Porche and drove it swiftly. But I was so done with him. I would not tolerate to live with this devil anymore. How could I live with someone who physically assaulted me day and night multiple times? No, this was my chance! I had to do something.

The Porche emerged from the muddy lane back into the broad highway with no sign of the cops. Further ahead, there was a bridge, below which was a flowing stream of river.

As we entered the bridge, I lunged over Ace, catching him off guard.

"What the he-" He couldn't complete his sentence since I rolled the steering wheel, making the car twirl wildly to the right. And before we knew it...CRASH!!

A/N: Hello my lovely readers! Hope the start of the week has been lively for you! (I know, Monday is never good 🥹). But I hope this exciting and eventful chapter rose your spirits! If you've any suggestions or opinions, please do comment them down below. And if you don't have any and enjoyed the chapter's beauty, do give it a like, PLEASE!! Meet you on Friday with the next update!